SU bowl projections | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

Give me Duke’s Mayo!
Anything but the mayo bowl.

My skin is crawling already.
Deon Cole Look GIF by ABC Network

Prior to the Louisville game I would have been totally satisfied making any bowl, but I want more than that now. Once or twice per decade, the stars align for us to compete for a conference title -- this seems like one of those years.

UselessToday is dumb - we're not gonna replay an OOC opponent in a bowl game.

Almost nobody would wanna see that game - even less so than normal.
Besides, won't we be preparing for UGA or tOSU? I mean, with SUTomCat's suggested alternates in the other thread, I guess we could play split-squad like MLB does in spring ball...

Disclaimer: This Orange fan may or may not remain under the euphoric influence of Saturday's game. The reader assumes all risk in processing the post.

Under the category of “I refuse to admit I was wrong”, the idiot at the Crystal ball site who picked us to go like 3-9 put out his bowl projections this morning. In? Virginia and Louisville. Out? Syracuse. Guy needs to be fired

Edit: he has Duke and Rutgers going to bowls too.

Last edited:
ESPN has Cuse vs UCF in the Military Bowl from one dude and Cuse vs Indiana in Duke’s Mayo Bowl from other dude
That UCF Military Bowl one sounds pretty realistic. Fenway will probably get the last pick, maybe Duke. Pinstripe May get Rutgers this year. If we are 7-5 I think May end up in Annapolis.

Another idiot, Jerry Palm, has UVA in and SU out. What the hell?
I would totally ignore Jerry for football. He just cares about the major bowls and only adjusts the secondary bowls at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom