SU bowl projections | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

I'll take San Diego, El Paso or Dallas. Not going anyplace cold, but slight possibility of the Florida bowls. That is all...
Dallas can give bad weather that time of year. See Super Bowl XLV, and, way back, Joe Montana's ND team vs Houston in the Cotton Bowl. And generally, it's cooler than you might think (it is North Texas).

Dallas can give bad weather that time of year. See Super Bowl XLV, and, way back, Joe Montana's ND team vs Houston in the Cotton Bowl. And generally, it's cooler than you might think (it is North Texas).
I know. My son lived in Dallas for 2 years. But a ton of flights from Phoenix. Easy to get to.

While CA, TX, NM, may be nice. Playing a bowl game in a relevant recruiting area would probably be better for us. Give me something in NY, MD, VA, or FL.

80E5E39D-CFE3-4B62-8D58-462EA93745A3.jpeg
E233F73E-9C55-4642-B838-BFED2A4C6312.jpeg

I’d like it to be somewhere in the Northeast so we could drive there, but whatever is best for the program is what I want.

Ugh. Been there. Done that. Hope it’s not Pinstripe.

Yep, I wouldn't have that high on my list. Don't want a cold weather Bowl. Do want a name team. Would be nice to have a drivable game to not have to get high priced holiday season plane tickets. But no game really fits that both criteria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom