SU Depth Chart for Wake | Syracusefan.com

SU Depth Chart for Wake

Dang no Conway or Emerich again.

Wait until later in the week. As the tweet says, it's just a re-production of the actual depth chart against ND. Later in the week we have to announce who's questionable, out, etc.

There should be no "or" at punt returner. Play Bris there. He excels at it.

Yeah, I have faith in Babers, but you've gotta scratch your head at the decision to play Riley over Estime.

In addition to that and the running back personnel decision, I wonder why Babers seems to think that Wayne Morgan is worse than all our other options in the defensive backfield.

Yeah, I have faith in Babers, but you've gotta scratch your head at the decision to play Riley over Estime.

In addition to that and the running back personnel decision, I wonder why Babers seems to think that Wayne Morgan is worse than all our other options in the defensive backfield.

I don't understand the Riley thing anywhere on the field. If anyone needed a redshirt physically it's him. No offense to him but he looks like he's 12 and his size absolutely is a limiting factor. He's extremely fast but a strong wind will knock him over.

The one thing I take away from this list is the slow down in injuries. In previous years, we would lose two starters a game and more as the season progressed. This is evidence that the conditioning program is starting to take effect. I fully expect to have everybody who played Notre Dame to still be playing at the end of the season. This is after playing three great teams. I couldn't say that in any of the last ten years.
Also, he'll play Bris if we need him to win. Riley has great moves. Do you think that Dino is thinking of saving Bris while recognizing that Riley will be beaucoup important next year? With experience, he can be a superstar returner. Guy's a waterbug.

Didn't watch ND game unfortunately but have seen enough of Whitner - did he play much and was there any improvement?

Didn't watch ND game unfortunately but have seen enough of Whitner - did he play much and was there any improvement?

He did have the huge 4th and goal stop.

I don't really know how he did otherwise. But we did give up a lot of big plays, so that doesn't bode well for the safety position's performance.

He wasn't in the game on the first play TD pass, and made a huge 1 on 1 tackle on 4th and goal. I don't remember specifics from the rest of the game.

Pretty sure Morgan is still injured. Or not back up to game speed yet, at least.

Agreed on Estime vs Riley. You can see Riley has some speed and some moves, but once anybody gets a finger on him, he goes down.

Briz is a GROWN @SS MAN out there!! Dude is SWOLE. :cool:
He breaks multiple would-be tackles that easily would have brought down Riley.
He's by FAR the best punt return man on the squad, vs only being maybe the 3rd or 4th best WR at best -
so why aren't we using him where he can provide the maximum benefit to the team??
:noidea:

Bris is the best punt returner since riddle

Riley is too young and small right now. Hate seeing him return kicks to.

Tough backing up a guy as prolific as Amba, but has Alvin Cornelius done anything this year?

Damn our defensive front 7 is small...

Two of Wake Forest's starting defensive backs are 6-2/200 & 6-0/200. One of which is a redshirt freshman.

Two of our starting LBs are right around there.

Unbelievable, really.

One thing that really surprises me is that Estime has not had any big gains as a receiver. I thought for sure he would have had a 50+ td reception by now with this offense. I'm sure he will and some kind of explosion is going to happen with him on O.

One thing that really surprises me is that Estime has not had any big gains as a receiver. I thought for sure he would have had a 50+ td reception by now with this offense. I'm sure he will and some kind of explosion is going to happen with him on O.
Is Omari Palmer done for the year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom