SU Depth Chart for Wake | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Depth Chart for Wake

does it really matter for game planning for us? a bit better athletes but it wont be a style change for them
I agree, it doesn't change much but I think the more mobile QB will be tougher to defend.

He is nowhere near the athlete of who we have played already but poses a bigger challenge.

I knew it, they weren't gonna tell anyone until they absolutely had to on the injury report.
LOL... that's the same tweet I posted yesterday. And all Carlson is saying is they are the starters... didn't say they were starting for our game.

LOL... that's the same tweet I posted yesterday. And all Carlson is saying is they are the starters... didn't say they were starting for our game.
Both are listed on many sites as doubtful for our game.

Has the official injury report been released for both teams yet?

Both are listed on many sites as doubtful for our game.

Has the official injury report been released for both teams yet?
It usually comes out for SU on Thursday evening.

Carney Returns to Practice & Can Be a Major Asset Against Syracuse

Cade Carney returned to practice on Tuesday morning and that’s excellent news for the Wake Forest football team. Though he returned to practice, and “looked good” according to head coach Dave Clawson, Clawson also remained non-commital about Carney’s status for Saturday’s contest against Syracuse.

“We probably won’t tell you and you’ll find out Saturday,” was certainly my favorite quote from Clawson during Tuesday’s press conference. He also said “we’re starting to get Carney reps, and get him going in practice a little bit...We may have Cade and we may not.”

Carney missed Wake’s three previous games against Delaware, Indiana, and NC State, after spraining a knee ligament in an earlier practice. Carney had just 7 carries for 21 yards in the season-opener against Tulane, but he had a sensational game against Duke. The true freshman from Advance, North Carolina carried the ball 17 times for 108 yards and 3 touchdowns, including a 55-yard touchdown run.

Is there hope for Custis and Morgan to real time this week? Someone said Morgan has been playing ST? Is that true or just a participation report mistake which happens all the time?

What's strange about some of these injury reports is that I wonder if it's just for starters and then they list dareny. I say that because I don't ever remember Morgan being listed and then last week I saw Dunk on the sideline wearing a jersey and no pads. Clearly out due to an injury. Has he ever been listed?

What's strange about some of these injury reports is that I wonder if it's just for starters and then they list dareny. I say that because I don't ever remember Morgan being listed and then last week I saw Dunk on the sideline wearing a jersey and no pads. Clearly out due to an injury. Has he ever been listed?

The only game we've had to give a formal injury report for so far was Louisville. ACC game rule but doesn't include ND games.

What was the actual official injury report for the Wake game, has anyone seen it reported anywhere besides the BS on twitter?

What was the actual official injury report for the Wake game, has anyone seen it reported anywhere besides the BS on twitter?

As far as I can find they haven't put one out yet. And I believe they don't have to until game day.

His drop in the Notre Dame game was pretty bad.

Yeah it was bad but he comes in cold and lines up as a WR to catch a pass? Why were they throwing to him there? His job is to take handoffs, not line up as a WR and catch passes. They should have thrown it to Strickland there if they wanted a RB split out.

There were a number of bad drops. Philips dropped a TD pass.

Yeah it was bad but he comes in cold and lines up as a WR to catch a pass? Why were they throwing to him there? His job is to take handoffs, not line up as a WR and catch passes. They should have thrown it to Strickland there if they wanted a RB split out.

There were a number of bad drops. Philips dropped a TD pass.
Because he was probably spelling Strickland at that point, and there wasn't an option to put Strickland in. Dude's on a D1 scholarship. Should be able to catch a pass that hits him in the hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom