SU flying to UVA on gameday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU flying to UVA on gameday?

images
:eat popcorn:

SUfaninAZ said:
I might be flying to Charlotte for Cardinal game day if these cancellations continue.
CLT is open today. Got my fix for tomorrow as well. Go Panthers #KeepPounding.

They'll figure it out, get there and play well. If they can't travel the morning of the game and still perform then they are a big bunch of puzzies. They didn't grow up traveling to games and arriving a day in advance.

pfister1 said:
They'll figure it out, get there and play well. If they can't travel the morning of the game and still perform then they are a big bunch of puzzies. They didn't grow up traveling to games and arriving a day in advance.

There's a difference between riding 20 minutes on a school bus to a HS game and a 5 hour trip to a college game.

is it much different than taking a bus some place? its not a long flight on your own plane.

Maybe SU will get NWA flight 069 as their charter flight

(some NSFW language)

Good News boys - still snowing in the great Commonwealth near Richmond - I live about 40 miles east of Charlottesville with season tickets - 2 feet in my area when all is said and done and higher with wind drifts - looks like an apocalypse on the roadways with trucks stuck all over and not enough snow equipment to clear the roads. Hopefully the Orange can get in, but if they can't, better safe than sorry. We just aren't equipped to deal with this much snow. Good luck guys, but would rather have a game I can attend along with fellow cuse fans then an empty stadium

I hope they cancel the game and our guys stay home.

It's called idle chatter. Why do you care and get so offended by what others choose to talk about?
from this point forward, I will be more tolerant of "idle chatter", "blather", "chitchat", and "small talk". I just didn't understand why 3000 people had to post their opinions on the teams travel plans, over and over and over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom