SU-Monmouth Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Monmouth Game Thread

Fair enough. But ankles are pretty durable. Unless he ruptured his Achilles or something he'll be fine.

Achilles was my first thought by the wayhe grabbed. Hopefully hes good to go

Jaded is not strong enough word. I'm just pissed off right now. The first 55 years of childhood are the toughest.
Tell me about it my bro! And could be literally depending on your DOB

Did any of you actually see his ankle roll? There was never a replay that showed his feet

Not a great game for the Cuse but still scored 71. Last year that was probably one of our higher scores. Held Monmouth to 31.3% overall and 13.8% on 3s. Guys are still getting used to each other.

Me too. Both ankles. Just from the way he went down like that, it's got to be an ankle sprain. Think he landed on one of our guys.

Looked like he came down on white boy from Monmouth. Dude was crowding him. Monmouth is a very chippy team. They are in your face all the time.

He's been my biggest surprise this season. Thought he'd be lost in the shuffle but he's been really good.

I can't imagine having to game plan for us.

I remember he dominated the Jordan Regional game. Clearly his progress accelerated greatly in his senior year and that wasn't necessarily captured by his final ranking. We have a gem. Hoping he is good to go -- we need him.

Sixteen turnovers, not good; rebounds we were +9, not great.

I came down on someone's foot and severely sprained my ankle almost 3 years ago

Couldn't put any pressure at all on it, was tearing up driving home trying to brake. Got X-rays 10 days later after crAzy bruising that confirmed "just a sprain"... Should have had mri from start

It's still a chronic issue. Probably a grade 3 sprain that I didn't rehab properly from the start. Mobility is so challenging and honestly chronic pain in certain positions. One of my biggest regrets.

Ankle sprains are the most pushed aside injuries out there but they have serious ramifications.

Hoping if it is an ankle just grade 1.

I came down on someone's foot and severely sprained my ankle almost 3 years ago

Couldn't put any pressure at all on it, was tearing up driving home trying to brake. Got X-rays 10 days later after crAzy bruising that confirmed "just a sprain"... Should have had mri from start

It's still a chronic issue. Probably a grade 3 sprain that I didn't rehab properly from the start. Mobility is so challenging and honestly chronic pain in certain positions. One of my biggest regrets.

Ankle sprains are the most pushed aside injuries out there but they have serious ramifications.

Hoping if it is an ankle just grade 1.

I tore all the outside ligaments in my ankle when I was 28. Took a year and a half to recover. There are still two big lumps in it almost 40 years later, range of motion was never better than 80% of the good one. It's what we do. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom