SU-Monmouth Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Monmouth Game Thread

I hear that. After the awful day that was today on this site, as I was on the way home from work, I called my wife to find out she had been rear ended in her brand new Audi.

Sorry to hear that man. Gonna be one of those weeks

Looked like he came down on white boy from Monmouth. Dude was crowding him. Monmouth is a very chippy team. They are in your face all the time.

Pretty sure he landed on Chukwu's foot.

I saw that episode. They were employees of ESPN.
I do hope you will be visiting the NYC area this year, if not next month then if I read correctly that the ACC championship is in Barclays, in
March, cause you're getting to be my favorite poster here.

I came down on someone's foot and severely sprained my ankle almost 3 years ago

Couldn't put any pressure at all on it, was tearing up driving home trying to brake. Got X-rays 10 days later after crAzy bruising that confirmed "just a sprain"... Should have had mri from start

It's still a chronic issue. Probably a grade 3 sprain that I didn't rehab properly from the start. Mobility is so challenging and honestly chronic pain in certain positions. One of my biggest regrets.

Ankle sprains are the most pushed aside injuries out there but they have serious ramifications.

Hoping if it is an ankle just grade 1.
I'll second that. I couldn't put weight on mine for days. Grade 3 sprains actually take longer to heal than a broken ankle due to the amount of soft tissue damage.

I hear that. After the awful day that was today on this site, as I was on the way home from work, I called my wife to find out she had been rear ended in her brand new Audi.

Ugh. Terrible. I recall just recently you were looking for some input on a new vehicle purchase at the OT board.

Hope she isn't hurt. Also hope insurance covers it and everything goes as smooth as possible under such circumstances.

I came down on someone's foot and severely sprained my ankle almost 3 years ago

Couldn't put any pressure at all on it, was tearing up driving home trying to brake. Got X-rays 10 days later after crAzy bruising that confirmed "just a sprain"... Should have had mri from start

It's still a chronic issue. Probably a grade 3 sprain that I didn't rehab properly from the start. Mobility is so challenging and honestly chronic pain in certain positions. One of my biggest regrets.

Ankle sprains are the most pushed aside injuries out there but they have serious ramifications.

Hoping if it is an ankle just grade 1.
You are not an elite college player with the finest trainers and facilities at your disposal

Not a great game for the Cuse but still scored 71. Last year that was probably one of our higher scores. Held Monmouth to 31.3% overall and 13.8% on 3s. Guys are still getting used to each other.
What is their usual % from 3?

You are not an elite college player with the finest trainers and facilities at your disposal

Wait really? My mom will be disappointed.

*not implying this is what thompson has but generally speaking *:

Point stands. A grade 3 sprain is a grade 3 sprain and players don't just play a week later with them. Of course rehab will be perfectly constructed, but the severity of those initial injuries is still serious.

Wait really? My mom will be disappointed.

*not implying this is what thompson has but generally speaking *:

Point stands. A grade 3 sprain is a grade 3 sprain and players don't just play a week later with them. Of course rehab will be perfectly constructed, but the severity of those initial injuries is still serious.
True but I don't think ANYONE knows yet what the results of an MRI etc are. So you can be pessimistic if you choose. Lots of other posters are taking the wait and see attitude

I do hope you will be visiting the NYC area this year, if not next month then if I read correctly that the ACC championship is in Barclays, in
March, cause you're getting to be my favorite poster here.

I work in Weehawkin.

Pessimistic?
True but I don't think ANYONE knows yet what the results of an MRI etc are. So you can be pessimistic if you choose. Lots of other posters are taking the wait and see attitude

I work in Weehawkin.
An easy bus ride into midtown Manhattan then. Not only doesn't one want to drive a car into the city, especially this time of year, but you can't DRINK anything but soft drinks if you do. Maybe one hard beverage to start, with some food to balance it, but the .08 or maybe even .06 BAC is VERY EASY to exceed by mistake. No one wants a DUI or DWAI on their record.

And as with many things in life, unless one really can't drink for medical reasons, hard is so much better than soft...

Just finished watching the game...anyone else notice that kid that won the halftime race had his jersey on backwards? He should be disqualified and the other little one should get the $50.00 gift certificate to McDonalds. What a bunch of crap.

Ugh. Terrible. I recall just recently you were looking for some input on a new vehicle purchase at the OT board.

Hope she isn't hurt. Also hope insurance covers it and everything goes as smooth as possible under such circumstances.

Thanks for asking. She's fine thank you. We hope insurance goes without a hitch. So far so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom