SU-Monmouth Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Monmouth Game Thread

We look totally discombobulated on offense. Discouraging, but to be up 25 is impressive.

This game is going to provide the coaches with a LOT of film to work with these guys.

I've done that to my ankle a bunch. I'd be shocked if that's season ending.

Did he roll it? I hate watching injury replays. If it was an obvious roll, likely a sprain.

21 point win where we were really pretty bad in several facets. And Monmouth is significantly better than Colgate and Holy Cross.

Everyone who's ever played this game has come down on the side of someone else's foot. At least 2-3 times. Is that what happened?

Yup. I'd love to become THE school for 5th year grad transfers, like UK is for one and dones. I'll take a 23 year old who can play over an 18 year old who can play in most situations.(other than the obvious super talents - Melo, KD, Davis, Towns, etc.). White and Gillon both look better than any one and done we've had besides Melo.
Post of the day

He wasn't in apparent great pain. There was no obvious awkward event. Let's be hopeful.

I would have expected to need to play much better than we did to win by over 20. Guess that's a good sign anyway.

I've done that to my ankle a bunch. I'd be shocked if that's season ending.

Me too. Both ankles. Just from the way he went down like that, it's got to be an ankle sprain. Think he landed on one of our guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom