SU sees sharp uptick in NIL contributions | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU sees sharp uptick in NIL contributions

Not sure how much Orange United or other collectives nationwide are disclosing specific dollar amounts that players receive. I could be wrong. I'll certainly ask Orange United's GM about it, but he's declined to provide those kinds of specifics in the past.
I think it would be acceptable to ask for the dollar amount by position to be disclosed even if unwilling to disclose amounts by individuals.

I think it would be acceptable to ask for the dollar amount by position to be disclosed even if unwilling to disclose amounts by individuals.
Yeah, that's a good call, my friend.

Yeah, that's a good call, my friend.

Yeah, no.

No way they’re going to tip their cards, nor should they.

The last things we need are intra-team squabbling about who’s getting more than whom,

OR

for other programs to then use those #’s against us in recruiting or trying to woo portal transfers.

We’ve managed to hang onto guys like Mikel, Wax, OGII, etc -
when we know that they were approached by other programs and offered big NIL.

Wildhack has said repeatedly that we’re competitive in the NIL space.
No way Fran gets all these guys on campus if we’re not in the ballpark of where we need to be to land them.

Yeah, no.

No way they’re going to tip their cards, nor should they.

The last things we need are intra-team squabbling about who’s getting more than whom,

OR

for other programs to then use those #’s against us in recruiting or trying to woo portal transfers.

We’ve managed to hang onto guys like Mikel, Wax, OGII, etc -
when we know that they were approached by other programs and offered big NIL.

Wildhack has said repeatedly that we’re competitive in the NIL space.
No way Fran gets all these guys on campus if we’re not in the ballpark of where we need to be to land them.
Yeah, well, when I talk to Mark Hayes this week, I'll see what details I can get, but I of course always understand and respect when he declines to provide certain financial terms, etc.

Yeah, well, when I talk to Mark Hayes this week, I'll see what details I can get, but I of course always understand and respect when he declines to provide certain financial terms, etc.
I think you should ask / get him to talk about the opportunities for businesses. That's a huge opportunity for SU and the business community. It's a great way to connect with SU supporters and demonstrate they're invested and have consumers back them in return.

I think you should ask / get him to talk about the opportunities for businesses. That's a huge opportunity for SU and the business community. It's a great way to connect with SU supporters and demonstrate they're invested and have consumers back them in return.
It's something small but I liked Meiers Creek doing signature pizzas for Alijah Clark and Jaeden Gould. There's plenty of restaurants/markets here that could do the same.

I'm also patiently waiting for the first beer to drop with proceeds going to Orange United. Wayyy too many excellent local breweries here to miss on that.

Absolutely. In fact, when I talked to Mark late last week, he said a big focus is the business community. He also said things have been a little slow so far in terms of stuff with local businesses. Lots of convos, not a lot of done deals/partnerships - yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom