SU sees sharp uptick in NIL contributions | Syracusefan.com

SU sees sharp uptick in NIL contributions

Should do a big campaign on signing day. And another for spring game. More for summer practices. Then the season too.

They expected it would take a few years to build up a good base of everyday fans / subscribers. The more we each can do, the better. If every subscriber got five more….we could be running a very solid MLM operation here!

Can public entities make a donation to NIL.

Should do a big campaign on signing day. And another for spring game. More for summer practices. Then the season too.

They expected it would take a few years to build up a good base of everyday fans / subscribers. The more we each can do, the better. If every subscriber got five more….we could be running a very solid MLM operation here!

I think they have something in the backcourt for the home bball games.

Perhaps this is a sign of what a powerful Coach can mean to a program​

IMG_0684.jpeg

Thank you. One of the guys in our group has a good relationship with the mayor and the econ dev group and he has an idea he wants to discuss with them.
I mean if you can’t the city’s attorney will let you know but I don’t see why not.

Can public entities make a donation to NIL.
I would think so. Since the original intent was ro allow athletes to market themselves for endorsements moreso than being paid by collectives, a public entity contributing falls right in line.

I believe they are also in a window where it was stated that whatever is raised between now and signing day, there were a couple bigger donors who were going to match whatever was raised during that period. So, at a minimum double that number.

We might not get all 4 commits public this weekend but I tend think you’ll be ponying up $100 a month
Wait a minute, what if we get six commitments from this weekend.

I mean, these guys are closers.

Does the school have a big enough coffee budget?

Wait a minute, what if we get six commitments from this weekend.

I mean, these guys are closers.

Does the school have a big enough coffee budget?

Do we have the roster spots would be my bigger concern

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom