Sure | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
His comments are not only driving Benny away, but they have to be viewed as toxic by many recruits who might otherwise consider coming here.

It is time for Jimmy to go, that can no longer even be a question in anybody's mind.

If he takes Jimmy and Buddy with him that is more than a fair price to pay.

Zero.

Next question- how many more of these will Red be able to hear before he loses it completely and goes off to the press?
Seriously it shows you how little he cares about what he says and how it reflects into anyone else in the program
I’ll say this again, he’s the only coach in america that does not talk to his asst coaches during the game. How is that possible?! It’s absurd at this level and honestly these coaches like Red are so above this crap

Seriously it shows you how little he cares about what he says and how it reflects into anyone else in the program
I’ll say this again, he’s the only coach in america that does not talk to his asst coaches during the game. How is that possible?! It’s absurd at this level and honestly these coaches like Red are so above this crap
I keep waiting for SU to name gmac hciw and then Red going nuclear. It will be glorious!

I just feel bad for Buddy and Jimmy. They are the only reliable players on this years team. Thank god for them and how perfectly they play basketball.

In all sincerity, I actually do feel somewhat bad for both of them on the broader scope. Their dad is literally at the age of being their grandfather. And, let's face it, the generational gap, certain ways, traits, beliefs, etc. of their father's have to be (at least somewhat) in harsh contrast at times. I mean we all love our grandpa's, papa's, etc., but I would bet most of us no doubt do not share in their certain ways, specifically, those poorer traits they possess/possessed.

Additionally, most of us can probably relate to this as well, there really isn't anything a grandchild (or child for that matter with such an age difference) might say to their grandpa/parent where they may adjust, alter, etc. their belief system and way of thinking.

Last edited:
Hes not wrong. Williams can't even shoot FTs at 50%.
So Joe shoots FT at 90%, does that make him an All American ?

Yeah, it is fair to say Bennie has not fulfilled the pre-season hype, but it is the coach's job, to coach him up to contribute with the things he can do, and that has sorely been lacking.

More importantly, I am beyond disgusted with the Coach throwing players under the bus while simultaneously never even criticizing his select golden lambs, especially the ones with blood ties. Nepotism at its worst.

We are not post season bound, this season is going nowhere, not really any question about it. Why on earth arn't we giving him burn to help get him up to speed and develop him. We can still try to win games and develop guys, specially when we have nothing to lose. This is maddening.

His comments are not only driving Benny away, but they have to be viewed as toxic by many recruits who might otherwise consider coming here.

It is time for Jimmy to go, that can no longer even be a question in anybody's mind.

If he takes Jimmy and Buddy with him that is more than a fair price to pay.
Your comment about the boys sickens me. Class kids, good players and glad to have them on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom