Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

I hope Terrell Hunt found a nice widescreen TV to watch this on. He certainly didn't help his team out tonight.

Overtime? This isn't Nova-Cuse in basketball is it? And win or lose my last post still stands.

PTG is 7 for 91 yards, can we please please please feed him the ball.

So heres a question nobody debated before the game... who has the better kicker?

cool kid throw the play book out the window and line up big and just run straight ahead.

We don't deserve t win this. TOP SU 22:23 Nova 37:36. We got our butts handed to us on all sides of the ball.

I hate being a minute behind the rest of you jokers. The thread told me he missed wide right well before I saw it.

Sometimss 4 quarters just isnt enough... Seriously, this is like putting your dog down

McDonald is taking what nova gives him. It's not his fault that our oline is getting dominated by d2 team. And it's not his fault his starting QB got himself tossed. If we ran it like everyone wants we would be essentially 3 and out every drive.

I don't give a about HUnts past or how much he has over come or what he has looked like this preseason. Total jackass move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom