Syracuse -Uconn working on home/home series | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse -Uconn working on home/home series

Exactly.

BCU was the big winner in 2003.

Since then, UConn has won 3 NC in BB, 2 BE championships in Fb, been to a another FF, been to a BCS won a soccer NC, won a FH NC, and won 6 or 7 women NC's.

But, BCU fans got to watch their AD cash a big check every month. What do you think was more fun?

I am always amused by how some Uconn fans spin events. This guy goes on about the championships won by Uconn and infers that all BC has done is cash checks since 2003. Not surprising that he conveniently omits the three NC's won in Men's hockey since 2003 (with a fourth won in 2001) and a Men's soccer ACC championship. He also conveniently ignores the fact that, for football, in the 11 seasons that Uconn has been in a FBS conference, they have had only 5 winning seasons. (By comparison, during that same 11 season period, BC has had 9 winning seasons.) IMO, this fan may want to start with this fact to help understand their current plight.

Funny, with all that success, none of the P5 have grabbed them. Hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
I am always amused by how some Uconn fans spin events. This guy goes on about the championships won by Uconn and infers that all BC has done is cash checks since 2003. Not surprising that he conveniently omits the three NC's won in Men's hockey since 2003 (with a fourth won in 2001) and a Men's soccer ACC championship. He also conveniently ignores the fact that, for football, in the 11 seasons that Uconn has been in a FBS conference, they have had only 5 winning seasons. (By comparison, during that same 11 season period, BC has had 9 winning seasons.) IMO, this fan may want to start with this fact to help understand their current plight.

Funny, with all that success, none of the P5 have grabbed them. Hmmmmmm.

Yeah, BCU really moved directly to the top of the ACC hockey league. I'm sure those NC wouldn't have happened if you were in Hockey East still and having to overcome collegiate super powers like Quinnipiac.

Yeah, BCU really moved directly to the top of the ACC hockey league. I'm sure those NC wouldn't have happened if you were in Hockey East still and having to overcome collegiate super powers like Quinnipiac.
I've read this like five times and still have no idea what you're trying to say. Plus isn't BC still in Hockey East? And Quinnipiac in the ECAC?

I've read this like five times and still have no idea what you're trying to say. Plus isn't BC still in Hockey East? And Quinnipiac in the ECAC?

We probably have to cut the OP some slack. I am sure he didn't expect a BC fan to come on here and catch him in his, shall we say, "selective analysis". I don't think he even knows what he is trying to say. Most likely a failed attempt at a sarcastic response.

His comment regarding Quinnipiac is even more nonsensical as BC beat North Dakota, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Ferris State respectively in the NCAA NC games since 2001. Quinnipiac was never part of those Frozen Four championship runs for BC.

Doeas anybody else think of this scene when Yukon fans come here to post their resume and thoughts on conference realignment ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom