Syracuse vs Maryland National Championship Game Thread... (WLAX) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Maryland National Championship Game Thread... (WLAX)

4-7. Syracuse's Liz Harbeson with a yellow card. A second later, Maryland's Beth Glaros scores her second of the day.

keeping it close considering they've been getting their asses kicked around the field

This is unwatchable. Why do I torture myself?
you have to erase how the men's game is played from your mind. which would be a welcome relief I think after this last round of disappointment

KellySyracuse said:
you have to erase how the men's game is played from your mind. which would be a welcome relief I think after this last round of disappointment

I'm trying. But faceoffs, or whatever they call that, are even bigger in this sport. It's almost a guaranteed goal if you win the faceoff.

I'm trying. But faceoffs, or whatever they call that, are even bigger in this sport. It's almost a guaranteed goal if you win the faceoff.

Hard to create turnovers. If you look at a girl funny, it's a penalty.

Or maybe that's just me.

true, but lax women have been pretty good at the draw this year. there is more finesse to it then the men's game

Back to the hospital to visit my mom. I was having dinner in a. Sports bar for 1st period. Watch ESPN will keep freezing there but I'll try.

Hard to create turnovers. If you look at a girl funny, it's a penalty.

Or maybe that's just me.

I don't get the rules at all but at least for me anyway is that neither team is playing a stall game like Northwestern did against SU the last time they were in the championship game.

I don't get the rules at all but at least for me anyway is that neither team is playing a stall game like Northwestern did against SU the last time they were in the championship game.

You can check the stick, but you can't contact the body ... and a head shot is a 2:00 yellow card.

OrangeXtreme said:
You can check the stick, but you can't contact the body ... and a head shot is a 2:00 yellow card.

They should wear helmets.

Syracuse Lacrosse‏@cnylacrosse 39s
Syracuse has made its usual goalie switch to open the second half. Kelsey Richardson in there now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom