Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in...

image.jpg
I do screw the committee we fit the selection criteria to a t if we don't get in I'm done with this carp.

My guess is that Syracuse will not ever have this high of an OC SOS again if they do not make it. This random, "you need to do this to make it this year" that the NCAA does is shite. Lay out what needs to be done, have a blueprint, and be done with it.

I have no issue with playing Kansas at a neutral site.

And if we're afraid to schedule St Bonnie ever again, we have bigger problems.

I'm not convinced the committee actually cares about finding the 68 best teams. they use difference criteria for every bubble team, rinse and repeat every year. How hard is it to come up with a system, stick to it and get folks in the room that actually take pride in doing it right... this isn't rocket science.

Probably tough to do with 68 teams but I love how the CFB Playoff does weekly updates. It forces transparency and gives an indication, while you still have control of your destiny, as to what they are looking for.

Maybe some kind of variation for protected seed projections and bubble teams. Won't happen obvi.

Some bubble teams and their current odds on 5 dimes...

ASU -245 to miss
Louisville -280 to miss
MTSU -410 to miss
Notre Dame -310 to miss
Oklahoma -420 to get in
Ok State -420 to miss
St. Mary's -265 to get in
Syracuse -585 to miss

Holy *** I knew that was a sucker line should have bet the house

.@jppalmCBS just has Syracuse and its NCAA fate down. Correct the last three tricky bubble seasons. Joe Lunardi is 0/3 in that stretch, had SU as 7th team out today

Hey Freak, is Freak a noun or adjective in your screen name? It could fit either way on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom