Taurean Thompson | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I think I would rather watch his family explain the reason for the delay (on Springer of course) in exchange for a commitment. The rationale behind what is feeding this whole wacky recruitment must be a crazy story and worth the price of admission.

Optimist: One who looks at this and says this is good news because it coincides with the start of SU's second summer session next week.
Pessimist: One who looks at this and says this is not good news because it coincides with Izzo's comment last week that he will know his final roster in about a week.
I hate to be on the pessimist side, but Izzo's comment makes me think he is going to MSU. I hope I am wrong and that Orangeman 13 is right.

I hate to be on the pessimist side, but Izzo's comment makes me think he is going to MSU. I hope I am wrong and that Orangeman 13 is right.
I'm kinda with ya, however, it could also be that Izzo knows about the same level of nothing that SU does, and is simply setting his own deadline. However, given how long this has dragged out, and the fact that he has had so long to choose SU but hasn't, I'm in the boat that he will end up elsewhere.

Optimist: One who looks at this and says this is good news because it coincides with the start of SU's second summer session next week.
Pessimist: One who looks at this and says this is not good news because it coincides with Izzo's comment last week that he will know his final roster in about a week.

Realist: One who looks at this and says this is nothing. We all know there is no commitment pending.

Although, if he is ever going to make a decision, the next week or so would make the most sense unless he wants to fall even further behind.

Or the person that tweeted it has literally no idea and is trying to buy credibility if it happens even though they're full of it

My question is this.

Why would TT not want to be at his college of choice during the summer, with the other new recruits? I would think that getting to know each other, forming bonds, and of course playing summer ball together would be a huge upside for any new member of the team.

Longtimesu said:
My question is this. Why would TT not want to be at his college of choice during the summer, with the other new recruits? I would think that getting to know each other, forming bonds, and of course playing summer ball together would be a huge upside for any new member of the team.
I totally agree (and made a similar point about 1500 posts ago). It makes no sense unless you consider the academic issue that ornageman has pointed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom