Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, I forgot about that. So wait...he's played with TWO of our guys in high school? Interesting.

When did he play with Ellison? He was at Avon when we offered him in 2013.

Yeah, per a new Skowt video he's already set up 3 visits - all to ACC schools - and we aren't one of them.

Yeah, per a new Skowt video he's already set up 3 visits - all to ACC schools - and we aren't one of them.

Miami doesn't really scream 'closer to home'. lol.

this kid will never be heard from again in a positive manner.

he'll pick uva and then have to deal with a new coaching staff next year ha ha.

CL have we inquired with him about taking an OV? Seems crazy that he would take them to those schools and not us, if we wanted one. Those are very much peer schools. No reason to not come check out cuse unless we are passing or did pass last year.

CL have we inquired with him about taking an OV? Seems crazy that he would take them to those schools and not us, if we wanted one. Those are very much peer schools. No reason to not come check out cuse unless we are passing or did pass last year.

The only people that know that are Clark and the coaches. Plus it takes two... he didn't have any interest after his initial visits to Syracuse. Nothing to make me think he has any now. I only posted about him as it is like following a soap opera... lots of drama.

If it were a bet. I'd go strongly with - He isn't coming here. To visit or to attend.

The only people that know that are Clark and the coaches. Plus it takes two... he didn't have any interest after his initial visits to Syracuse. Nothing to make me think he has any now. I only posted about him as it is like following a soap opera... lots of drama.

We mutually separated with our highest rated recruit in years due to soap opera like behavior. Not sure that's in shaf's DNA to deal with that.

Sorry boys I don't need this kind of drama on here. If he has no interest in us, send this head case elsewhere, we don't need it as you can see as with RW Jr. Just saying.

We mutually separated with our highest rated recruit in years due to soap opera like behavior. Not sure that's in shaf's DNA to deal with that.

I agree. High maintenance kids are not what this staff is about.

This kid reeks of the same flavor as that qb John O'Korn situation. Two bites of the apple and nothing to show for it. What's that saying? He's just not that into you...

We're out of the picture, and it's a pity we attract talent at the TE position. Our "West Coast" desperately needs production at this spot. I think Parris was banged up for CMU. But after witnessing the damage done by our opponents TE's, it's hard to believe that we can't squeeze more than 30-35 yards out of the position in an FBS game. I think we had 3 TE receptions against WF for 35 yards, 4 against LSU for 32 yards and 1 for 13 yards against CMU. CMU's tight ends, alone (McCord and Bacci), had 14 receptions for 169 yards -- a MAC team. What is our issue?

From what I've gathered his issues at UCLA were a few things. 1. top recruit with a big head 2. freshman who had trouble adjusting to college and 3. a coach wanting to make an example of a player. If the coaches talk to him and decide he's changed his attitude i don't see any reason to not pursue him (assuming he has interest of course).

One thing to keep in mind with visits - he visited multiple times here unofficially as a high schooler. So the "official" visit might not be that big a deal if he is considering us.

anomander said:
Or more importantly Clark is now following Whote, Moreland, and HCSS I would welcome the kid with open arms, diva or not.

I don't know. He's the exact opposite of the type of kid Shafer says he recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom