Thamel gives some names | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thamel gives some names

All I know is this will be a difficult search. Many of the desirable names mentioned in this thread will get offers from much more prominent programs.

In the for what it's worth category, I really think I prefer an offensive coach with NE ties, current ones, and some HC experience.

Beyond that I'm all ears.

My guess would be that it comes down to Tony White and Al Golden.

Marrone has connections all over the NFL. They would be huge for players in the portal.

Zero interest in Marone. He was here and moved on. We need to look forward. He is not the only guy out there that can help build an oline . Would prefer other names on the list.
Exactly.

Enough retreads.

Time for some fresh ideas.

Matt Patricia, anyone?
christmas vacation GIF

What happened to all you who were screaming for a guy with Northeast ties??? Mendenhall?? I say go after the young guy at Holy Cross who checks the box and has won at every level and let him plant his flag and build a winner here. Go hard after Cignetti too. No thanks to the formerly burned out Bronco. Go Orange

Zero interest in Marone. He was here and moved on. We need to look forward. He is not the only guy out there that can help build an oline . Would prefer other names on the list.
Marrone left because of facilities and lack of commitment in the program. That’s changed in 10 years. We aren’t Bama but we’ve made strides in the right direction. And with NIL and the portal, it’s more like the pros.

What happened to all you who were screaming for a guy with Northeast ties??? Mendenhall?? I say go after the young guy at Holy Cross who checks the box and has won at every level and let him plant his flag and build a winner here. Go hard after Cignetti too. No thanks to the formerly burned out Bronco. Go Orange
I’m not really understanding Bronco either.

Mullen is my guy by a mile if he wanted it, but I am intrigued by Chesney if he had experienced P5 coordinators.

Id be all in on Marrone.

People have short memories. String together several winning, solid seasons and rebuild out national perception
Can’t see it but I would be fine with it. Also can’t see him staying long if he comes back because that’s Doug, he gets mopey and antsy fast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom