Thank god for the NIT | Syracusefan.com

Thank god for the NIT

I felt like a crack addict being denied a pipe knowing there was no hoops until thursday until i remembered those 3 glorious letters.

It will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Monday nights I watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel - I'm obsessed with that show.

A little hit will feel great. The first one is free...

Not me. I needed this stretch of hoops free nights in order to actually get some work done.

Come on, guys...Monday Night Raw...longest running episodic show in tv history...Ric Frucking Flair is making an appearance tonight. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

On Monday nights I watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel - I'm obsessed with that show.

Nice man. Love him and Bourdain. I have been to places all over endorsed by Zimmern/Bourdain and will eat anything!

The NIT scoops up a lot of quality teams snubbed from the NCAA Tournament. It has a very unfair stigma.

The voice is back tonight...Love that show the whole family actually sits in one room and agrees what to watch together! Doesen't happen many times a year in my house.

The NIT scoops up a lot of quality teams snubbed from the NCAA Tournament. It has a very unfair stigma.
Lovin the bobby mo/providence game right now.

You know that you are really strung out when its half time of the NIT game and you start checking out the CBI & CIT!

Lovin the bobby mo/providence game right now.

I have it on here as well. I tried watching the Heat game but it's pretty evident that neither team gives a flying frack about this one.

Yeah, yeah, I know ... better athletes, blah, blah blah. It's boring. I don't care what anyone says. (not directed at you Marsh)

You know that you are really strung out when its half time of the NIT game and you start checking out the CBI & CIT!
Am i the only one that watched all 3 games of the cbi finals last year?

The voice is back tonight...Love that show the whole family actually sits in one room and agrees what to watch together! Doesen't happen many times a year in my house.
Watched the first season and a friend from grad school won. Good show concept and excellent talent. Definitely family-friendly.

I felt like a crack addict being denied a pipe knowing there was no hoops until thursday until i remembered those 3 glorious letters.

It will have to do.

And I thought I was a basketball junkie... :p

Gonna play some TF2 and watch the Nuggets on the net.

edit that, Nugs are losing by 21. Just going to play some TF2.

No Flair tonight... Pulled due to blood clot. Sorry, WWE Universe members.

It will have to do.

NIT kinda rhymes with UK. Well not really, but you know.

Never watched it before tonight (and only watched this time because our kids grew up with the Morgan twins). Really enjoyed it.

NIT kinda rhymes with UK. Well not really, but you know.

It's close...just like Nicky Flash...(if you don't get this, you did not watch any tourney hoops...this commercial was on every fifteen minutes)...

It's close...just like Nicky Flash...(if you don't get this, you did not watch any tourney hoops...this commercial was on every fifteen minutes)...

Add Cliff Paul to that.

Hey, look, I can do two things at once:
& Georgetown still sucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors