Thank god for the NIT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thank god for the NIT

Am i the only one that watched all 3 games of the cbi finals last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you may be the only one in the WORLD. kudos, its certainly an achievement. ;)

speaking of the nit, and to revisit the 'why the hoop board is dumb' threads...it was just a couple of years ago that we had people on here hoping for the nit because Syracuse wouldve had a chance to play more games and go deeper than they would in the ncaas. :crazy: :bang:

:bat::rolling:

Oh Lord

I felt like a crack addict being denied a pipe knowing there was no hoops until thursday until i remembered those 3 glorious letters.

It will have to do.

My wife's cousin is an assistant coach for the Kansas women's team. They played last night but I couldn't find the game on TV. After watching an NBA game, I switched over to the Deuce where they were showing one of the girls games and they switched to the Kansas game for the last 1:30. Kansas won and they said that they are the first 12 seed since 1995 to advance to the Sweet Sixteen. However, if Notre Dame wins tonight then Kansas gets to face them this weekend. Not sure if I'll get a chance to watch, but anytime you face Skylar Diggens it's a good thing.

Skylar+Diggins+2012+BET+Awards+Arrivals+hjimN4evJkZl.jpg

I loved those posts. Would you rather win the NIT or lose in the first round of the NCAAS?

Oy

On Monday nights I watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel - I'm obsessed with that show.
Did you see the whale vomit dish? Sounds yummy.

I felt like a crack addict being denied a pipe knowing there was no hoops until thursday until i remembered those 3 glorious letters.

It will have to do.

I got to watch the Lakers lose their 3rd straight as their playoff run fizzles . . . this has been a dream season for this certified Laker Hater.

Did you see the whale vomit dish? Sounds yummy.

Yes I did - Chicago very well may be the best food city in America. I really enjoyed last night's Maryland episode.

I loved those posts. Would you rather win the NIT or lose in the first round of the NCAAS?

Oy

I would rather be kicked in the junk than win the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom