Thank you | Syracusefan.com

Thank you

I get it, it is alright to be bitter about Frank. In perspective though, he is still a young guy who made a mistake. If everyone on this board was in the public’s spotlight at 21-22 years of age... In the grand scheme of things, this is basketball. I can’t crucify him for this. In my line of work, I see a lot of young people making mistakes, the difference is the whole world doesn’t have to know about it. He still gave 4 years to Syracuse.
My issue with Frank is that he was a pretty bad PG, not that he smoked up. Hope he’s successful in life. Just the wrong guy to run point for a major college team.

I’m glad the experiment is over. I’m not sure if Jalen can rise up (I hope he can). My money is on JG3 starting at PG next year.

My issue with Frank is that he was a pretty bad PG, not that he smoked up. Hope he’s successful in life. Just the wrong guy to run point for a major college team.

I’m glad the experiment is over. I’m not sure if Jalen can rise up (I hope he can). My money is on JG3 starting at PG next year.
There was no bigger Frank supporter than me his first two years. He never took that next step. He wasn’t a good PG here. Hate seeing seniors leaving on bad terms though, when there is much more to look at. Bad basketball is one thing, attacking him is another. Just my two cents, not worth much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom