The 311 Heaven Guys are Great | Syracusefan.com

The 311 Heaven Guys are Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the game last night, and go the chance to sit in 311 a few rows in front of them.

You can keep the private boxes and court side seats.

This is a true game experience.
This is what I picture when I imagine you walking past the suites and courtside seats, for some reason:

Went to the game last night, and go the chance to sit in 311 a few rows in front of them.

You can keep the private boxes and court side seats.

This is a true game experience.

What's with the class warfare?

What's with the class warfare?
It's kind of baffling. Started on the football board yesterday, and it feels like this was inspired by another poster mentioning getting to sit in a suite last night.

So i guess being a student behind the basket is not a "true game experience" my 4 years on the hill disagrees

Ooh of course it is. But being court-side or in a private box is not a true game experience.

Anywhere else in the Carrier Dome you get the ultimate game experience. Some better than others (Student Section behind the basketball, 311 heaven)

Ooh of course it is. But being court-side or in a private box is not a true game experience.

Anywhere else in the Carrier Dome you get the ultimate game experience. Some better than others (Student Section behind the basketball, 311 heaven)
I was lucky enough to sit courtside for a game a couple years ago.

I've been to a lot of games in the Dome. That was the most fun game experience I've ever had.

I'll say this. I bet the 311 guys or 300 levelers (Like myself) for example know more about Syracuse Basketball than those court-side or in the private box regulars.

I'll say this. I bet the 311 guys or 300 levelers and students know more about Syracuse Basketball than those court-side or in the private box regulars.
I've sat courtside once. I know many people on this board have enjoyed courtside seats now and then. And obviously, we have a courtside season ticket holder (who is the one who's been gracious enough to get many of us courtside) here.

I'd put my knowledge, and CTO's knowledge, and tomcat's knowledge, and bees's knowledge, and CuseTroop's knowledge, etc, above the vast majority of those you're saying are the greatest fans ever. I'm sure there are some good fans up there. But get off of it, dude.

I'll say this. I bet the 311 guys or 300 levelers (Like myself) for example know more about Syracuse Basketball than those court-side or in the private box regulars.
yeah, but do they get free booze and bad pizza?

It's kind of baffling. Started on the football board yesterday, and it feels like this was inspired by another poster mentioning getting to sit in a suite last night.
Ahhhhhh, that's what you meant on my thread about getting CuseHulk angry! No class warfare from me, just some gentle fun. Hey, the people who pay a gazillion dollars for the suites are wonderful fans! I am sure the suite I was in was a mad house for the Duke game.

We all roll a little different, but we roll towards the same thing: Death. No, no, I meant, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE.

Hey drop the price of beer in the Carrier Dome, and I will never say or feel anything against the private box crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom