The 311 Heaven Guys are Great | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The 311 Heaven Guys are Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all relative brother. Cheaper beers would be nice BUT Carrier Dome brews are much cheaper than most venues AND most college venues don't offer said luxary.
speaking of beers at the dome I've heard a rumor that adult beverages will cease to exist by 2018 unless the playing arena gets moved off of campus due to ACC rules. Anyone else hear this rumor too?

Want to bet, kid? Want to go one-on-one with this woman who's been watching SU basketball for 50 years?

And, PS, I'd be afraid to let you use my court side seats. You'd probably do something that would cause the seats to be taken from me.

I'm just embarrassed i sat in the same section as him last night...

CuseTroop said:
Not to derail this amazing thread, butttttttttttt Yoooo we having a reunion at the Duke game? i'll be in town that friday and saturday night.

I'm going to get crapped on for saying this, but part of my agreement to get season tickets was contingent on recouping a fair amount of the cost by selling the Duke tickets...

Oh boy, now Hulk woke the dragon !!!

I am just so very confused that any human alive would think sitting in the nose bleeds are better than court side. Thats a sports dream come true for me, and anyone who has had the treat of doing this... kudos and I'm jealous to no end.
tyson.PNG

speaking of beers at the dome I've heard a rumor that adult beverages will cease to exist by 2018 unless the playing arena gets moved off of campus due to ACC rules. Anyone else hear this rumor too?

I hadn't but if so, oh well. I enjoy the priviledge but it's not the reason I attend the Dome and would save me ~$20 per trip as well!

Man, I have been missing way too much on this board lately. This guy is outstanding.

I've sat just about everywhere and it's all good one way or another. That said, I've never sat courtside, but man would that be a treat. I "had to" turn down seats in the row directly behind the bench a few games ago and it killed me to do, would have been awesome to be that close.

Hulk, if you every get courtside seats let me know and I'll trade you tickets somewhere else. I'll even chip in three bucks toward each of your beers. (Nobody tell him premium seats come with food/drink)

Man, I have been missing way too much on this board lately. This guy is outstanding.

I've sat just about everywhere and it's all good one way or another. That said, I've never sat courtside, but man would that be a treat. I "had to" turn down seats in the row directly behind the bench a few games ago and it killed me to do, would have been awesome to be that close.

Hulk, if you every get courtside seats let me know and I'll trade you tickets somewhere else. I'll even chip in three bucks toward each of your beers. (Nobody tell him premium seats come with food/drink)

You are on, Friend.

Until till then. I am done on this topic/thread.

CuseHulk said:
You are on, Friend.

Deal.

For the record, I'm assuming your alcohol tolerance is very low and you can't handle more than two. ;)

I hadn't but if so, oh well. I enjoy the priviledge but it's not the reason I attend the Dome and would save me ~$20 per trip as well!

I agree, me too. A friend who manages the season tix & 44 Club tix for a large corporation said he had heard it from the person at the dome he deals with. I was trying to debunk it because I can't imagine SU ever giving up the concession money made off of the booze they sell at games. no way

I agree, me too. A friend who manages the season tix & 44 Club tix for a large corporation said he had heard it from the person at the dome he deals with. I was trying to debunk it because I can't imagine SU ever giving up the concession money made off of the booze they sell at games. no way

I'm far from in the know so afraid I couldn't even venture a guess. That said, it would be unique to see the Dome turn off such a revenue stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom