The 311 Heaven Guys are Great | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The 311 Heaven Guys are Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sat in many places in the dome.. Enjoyed every seat I've sat in. Sitting court side tho, was the most enjoyable sports moment I think I'll ever have. Not a true game experience? I was on the freaking court! And even with the "no standing" rules, we were high fiving everyone in sight, cheering just as loud as anyone in the 300s. It was absolutely amazing.

I've sat all over, from courtside to nosebleeds to boxes. I have friends and family with tix for all (when I lived in the 315 my seasons were in the 100's, curtain side). Where one sits in the dome has exactly 0.0 correlation to SU hoops knowledge. The only thing that is different about those who sit in higher end areas is their ability to afford to pay for those seats and/or their desire to spend their funds in that direction.

One could easily argue that intelligence is a factor in being able to get to a life level where you have the discretionary funds to use for better seats. Taking that 1 step further, those potentially more intelligent fans would also have a higher upside in their knowledge base regarding SU hoops.

It OK though...

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey drop the price of beer in the Carrier Dome, and I will never say or feel anything against the private box crowd.

Have you been to any other event besides the Dome? How were those prices? I bought my friends a round of drinks at a concert in Vegas last week.. 3 drinks, $60... did I complain? No. I understood that I was at an event, and was going to be a little expensive, and went back for 2nds.

I have season tickets in 311. I've learned a few things from this thread.

1- I am more knowledgeable of SU hoops than most of you hoity toity nose-in-the-air moneybags,

2- jekelish thinks CuseTroop knows more than he actually does,

3- I will have to not make fun of the hulk as loudly during games anymore

I have season tickets in 311. I've learned a few things from this thread.

1- I am more knowledgeable of SU hoops than most of you hoity toity nose-in-the-air moneybags,

2- jekelish thinks CuseTroop knows more than he actually does,

3- I will have to not make fun of the hulk as loudly during games anymore

Not to derail this amazing thread, butttttttttttt

Yoooo we having a reunion at the Duke game? i'll be in town that friday and saturday night.

I have sat in the 300s about two hundred times, the 200s about ten times and the 100s about five times. Never courtside.

Am i now the #1 super fan in SU history? I must be... SWEET !!

I would gladly take being the idiot in the front row some day. the one with know sports knowledge. sign me up.

I've had courtside twice, once for an exhibition game last year and this year for the Hampton game. Courtside cannot be beat for viewing pleasure, for me at least. Plus you get the free food and drink even if the food is bad and a place to hang your coat. I'd take those tickets at every opportunity I could get.

I was able to score seats in the bleachers for the first half yesterday and moved over to a field level section on the other side of the court for the 2nd half. Couldn't really see over peoples heads for the 2nd half and for a while I was thinking about moving up to my season seat in 306 for a better view.

I'll say this. I bet the 311 guys or 300 levelers (Like myself) for example know more about Syracuse Basketball than those court-side or in the private box regulars.
Want to bet, kid? Want to go one-on-one with this woman who's been watching SU basketball for 50 years?

And, PS, I'd be afraid to let you use my court side seats. You'd probably do something that would cause the seats to be taken from me.

So if the dome drops its root beer prices will you be so kind to enlighten those of us clueless courtside and suite loving SU fans with your incredible knowledge Dr Banner? Excuse me.. orange tinted Dr Banner?

It's all relative brother. Cheaper beers would be nice BUT Carrier Dome brews are much cheaper than most venues AND most college venues don't offer said luxary.

All I'm saying. I can go to TGI Fridays and get 4 dollar tall ones. Or Applebees and get 2.50 shorts, and 3 dollar tall. I can name other places.

Exactly why should Beer at the Carrier Dome cost more ?
All I'm saying. I can go to TGI Fridays and get 4 dollar tall ones. Or Applebees and get 2.50 shorts, and 3 dollar tall. I can name other places.

YOU ARENT AT AN APPLEBEES, OR A FREAKING TGIFRIDAYS... you are at a division 1 mens basketball game... you have to be kidding me dude

Exactly why should Beer at the Carrier Dome cost more ?

Supply + demand? If it's too much, just pregame and abstain during the contest. It certainly shouldn't cost the same or less since selling mass volumes of beer isn't the Dome's priority. Just be thankful we have the option at all.

Want to bet, kid? Want to go one-on-one with this woman who's been watching SU basketball for 50 years?

And, PS, I'd be afraid to let you use my court side seats. You'd probably do something that would cause the seats to be taken from me.

Oh boy, now Hulk woke the dragon !!!

I am just so very confused that any human alive would think sitting in the nose bleeds are better than court side. Thats a sports dream come true for me, and anyone who has had the treat of doing this... kudos and I'm jealous to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom