The All Inclusive 2022-2023 Recruiting thread | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive 2022-2023 Recruiting thread

Its not easy being Orange in Buckeye country.

I have tons of friends and family that are Buckeye fans and grads. Honestly they are the same fans as anywhere else except they expect to always win. Nothing like hearing a buckeye fan moan about their one loss this year. Just shut up. ;) Nobody likes OSU as they are a powerhouse but the fans and Columbus are great. I always root for the hometown team but just don't care to follow them at all. I spend too much time following the Orange.

Bostic does seem to be doing a good job.

Syracuse grad living in Cincinnati with Buckeye family members. I have no trouble being a fan of both

She is good, very, very good at the job. Smart move to hire her.
Can you elaborate please? I see her all over and she seems very dialed in but I’m curious to hear any specifics.

Someone leaving or just referring to the game itself?

Attachments

• F1ED27F1-D7CA-4AA6-905C-67F149067F20.jpeg
    F1ED27F1-D7CA-4AA6-905C-67F149067F20.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 212
He tweeted out something in the past tense about having worked with Chip West that caught my eye the other day, but now I can't find it. Hope he isn't leaving.

He tweeted out something in the past tense about having worked with Chip West that caught my eye the other day, but now I can't find it. Hope he isn't leaving.
I saw the same tweet and had the same thought, was something along the lines of “was an honor to work with a coach of his standard”

Isn’t this the quality control assistant who is leaving for a coaching job at Northern Colorado or am I incorrect?

We've gone all the way from worst in the ACC up to the worst in the ACC. Incredible work.

Pretty sure if any of us were hired to improve a product that was the worst one on the market, not a single person would be celebrating the fact that while slightly better they were still the worst product on the market. People would be let go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom