The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 186 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Paging tipp
i am right here --- watching you make a fool of yourself. have we not just lost a valuable recruits, to say nothing about some of our valuable players leaving for their last year of eligibility? you sir are remarkable. the upside is maybe we need to try and get him. i do confess i know nothing about him.
we will talk again after signing day to see where we are at. i am no fan of rutgers, but i also am no fan of arrogance.

i am right here --- watching you make a fool of yourself. have we not just lost a valuable recruits, to say nothing about some of our valuable players leaving for their last year of eligibility? you sir are remarkable. the upside is maybe we need to try and get him. i do confess i know nothing about him.
we will talk again after signing day to see where we are at. i am no fan of rutgers, but i also am no fan of arrogance.

Wait...do you come to the Rutgers dumpster fire post to defend Rutgers? If so, why? The whole premise of this post is to note the numerous bad things that happen to them.

no
Wait...do you come to the Rutgers dumpster fire post to defend Rutgers? If so, why? The whole premise of this post is to note the numerous bad things that happen to them.
no u wait-- i am not defending rutgers. i have repeatedly stated that we need the nj recruits. i do not defend, but rather speak bluntly about our arrogance in relation to them. we have done this for years. i have been around long enough to have seen our many of our alleged fan base ignore rutgers for years. i stated years ago that we needed to heed what was happening there, as we would lose our recruiting edge. at one point i was told by an admin that "we had never lost a recruit in a head to head recruiting effort." my reply to that was and still is "ostrich".
as i said way back nero fiddled while rome burned. well we got burned.
do not pretend to tell me what thread is for, i know what it is, and will post as i want,within reason. the mere fact that i get a "paging tipp" message, from a poster who has been wrong about so much on many levels, is testimony.

no

no u wait-- i am not defending rutgers. i have repeatedly stated that we need the nj recruits. i do not defend, but rather speak bluntly about our arrogance in relation to them. we have done this for years. i have been around long enough to have seen our many of our alleged fan base ignore rutgers for years. i stated years ago that we needed to heed what was happening there, as we would lose our recruiting edge. at one point i was told by an admin that "we had never lost a recruit in a head to head recruiting effort." my reply to that was and still is "ostrich".
do not pretend to tell me what thread is for, i know what it is, and will post as i want,within reason. the mere fact that i get a "paging tipp" message, from a poster who has been wrong about so much on many levels, is testimony.

What the hell does our fanbase's attitude towards Rutgers have to do with our recruiting?

no

Bwahaha. Little early on a Monday to start drinking, but let's go.

I'm making a fool of myself? Did I not say they'd start hemorraging recruits after they see the dumpster is not "rising from the ashes" but descending more into it (didn't think that was possible).

Here's my point in a nutshell: If you look short-term Ash did a nice job of picking up some local kids and building inroads with local coaches. I think it's a touch shady, but whatever. I've maintained that they will crap the bed and kids will leave this season and next years class won't be as good.

They just lost a legacy kid (his parents went there) in this class and a 2018 kid after he visited here. You've been worried about short-term issues, I've been maintaining that our long-term upside will get us some very good NJ kids while Ash burns.

Also, let me repeat: NO ONE HERE thinks not recruiting NJ is a good idea. NO ONE. It's just we've already had this conversation for as long as I've been posting (4+ years or so) and I shudder to think how many people have beat that drum prior. It's old news! No one is "ostriching" - we've just all come to conclusion you have 5 years earlier.

Bwahaha. Little early on a Monday to start drinking, but let's go.

I'm making a fool of myself? Did I not say they'd start hemorraging recruits after they see the dumpster is not "rising from the ashes" but descending more into it (didn't think that was possible).

Here's my point in a nutshell: If you look short-term Ash did a nice job of picking up some local kids and building inroads with local coaches. I think it's a touch shady, but whatever. I've maintained that they will crap the bed and kids will leave this season and next years class won't be as good.

They just lost a legacy kid (his parents went there) in this class and a 2018 kid after he visited here. You've been worried about short-term issues, I've been maintaining that our long-term upside will get us some very good NJ kids while Ash burns.

Also, let me repeat: NO ONE HERE thinks not recruiting NJ is a good idea. NO ONE. It's just we've already had this conversation for as long as I've been posting (4+ years or so) and I shudder to think how many people have beat that drum prior. It's old news! No one is "ostriching" - we've just all come to conclusion you have 5 years earlier.
my conclusion was made several years before u started posting. look what has happened to us before u point your finger. by the way your right u should not be drinking this early

my conclusion was made several years before u started posting. look what has happened to us before u point your finger. by the way your right u should not be drinking this early

I know what happened. Everyone knows what happened. That's the point.

13.jpg

Is Rutgers really playing a game at Msg this weekend? There will be 20 people there.

https://rutgers.forums.rival s.com/threads/syracuse-finished-at-64.118639/

Classic Rutgers smack talk after coming off a 2-10 season, god they can't lose enough.

LOL! 2-10, winless in conference, and got shutout 4 times...hands down the worst power 5 team in the country...and these mouthbreathers still talk. No shame either. There's gotta be something in the water down there. Those people just aren't all there.

LOL! 2-10, winless in conference, and got shutout 4 times...hands down the worst power 5 team in the country...and these mouthbreathers still talk. No shame either. There's gotta be something in the water down there. Those people just aren't all there.

Rutgers fans are always good for a laugh.

Rutgers is a great program that has had 2 years of horrible teams because of a bad coaching hire. However the PROGRAM (fan base, facilities, team alumni, brand, etc) is much better than Syracuse football. Cuse played LSU last year and couldn't sell the 40k seat dome out. We were 2-9 playing #5 PSU getting ready for a beating and filled the joint. Sorrycuse

Rutgers fans are always good for a laugh.

Rutgers is a great program that has had 2 years of horrible teams because of a bad coaching hire. However the PROGRAM (fan base, facilities, team alumni, brand, etc) is much better than Syracuse football. Cuse played LSU last year and couldn't sell the 40k seat dome out. We were 2-9 playing #5 PSU getting ready for a beating and filled the joint. Sorrycuse

Sorry cuse huh? Except when it comes to basketball? Wow how people can be a fan of one sport and rip the other is beyond me. Enjoy getting shut out by more big ten opponents this year.