The Dome Gone Wild... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dome Gone Wild...

We've asked to have lights that you can turn on and off

Ooooh! How revolutionary ... lights that turn off!
hu2_mr2010_shr_hamsterwheel_copy.jpg

Just kidding ... sounds fantastic. I'm really excited for the upgrades.

All you older fans are about to be assaulted! Are you ready for this? Blinding lights, lasers shooting in every direction, sound system gone wild, a bellowing stadium says, "Introducing your Syracuse Orange Basketball Team", OMG! The older fans are going to complain! I can hear it now from the future!

"With new LED technology you can do anything," Sala said. "Absolutely. We're not going to do something without an LED lighting package. That's something we talked about from the beginning. I was watching a hockey game the other night and it was crazy how they changed the arena. It was really cool when they introduced the players. We've asked to have lights that you can turn on and off. It'll be LED lighting."

http://www.syracuse.com/orangesport...rrier_dome_renovation.html#incart_river_index
I took acid in the sixties. I am NOT going to freak out. I am going to LOVE IT!

The new scoreboard will flash subliminal messages, while the LED lights flicker, during non-play.
The messages will include -
Donate!
Stand and Cheer!
Buy football tickets!
Georgetown sucks!
Come to SU!!
Pee troughs are classy!
It is not hot inside!
It is not cold outside!

Yep, it's pretty awesome isn't it?

Can you imagine! Then then end it with a big picture of JB's nose! Maybe not the nose but that was spectacular!

To bad you young folks won't be able to get away from your cell phones to see the LED lighting effects. In fact, how do you ever see the game because of this?

The Dome AI unit will hack into the phones and make them part of the show!

All you older fans are about to be assaulted! Are you ready for this? Blinding lights, lasers shooting in every direction, sound system gone wild, a bellowing stadium says, "Introducing your Syracuse Orange Basketball Team", OMG! The older fans are going to complain! I can hear it now from the future!

"With new LED technology you can do anything," Sala said. "Absolutely. We're not going to do something without an LED lighting package. That's something we talked about from the beginning. I was watching a hockey game the other night and it was crazy how they changed the arena. It was really cool when they introduced the players. We've asked to have lights that you can turn on and off. It'll be LED lighting."

http://www.syracuse.com/orangesport...rrier_dome_renovation.html#incart_river_index
i am a older fan, what makes u think that? that is quite a generalization there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom