The Mob Podcast | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

Wonder if Jahad is watching and feeling a tinge of regret.
Probably a lot of mixed emotions for Ja’Had.
Hard to leave your buddies, but sometimes you gotta do what’s you think it’s best for you. Wish him nothing but the best even if he ends up at Ohio State a team I loathe.

Hope they have a recording, I missed the live show for a work event

Are they “broadcasters”?
Jay is. He graduated from Syracuse in 2016.

Rene is originally from Rochester. He played football ant UMass, played pro ball briefly and then became a cop. He is apparently still a cop and does analysis of football part time.

Rene is originally from Rochester. He played football ant UMass, played pro ball briefly and then became a cop. He is apparently still a cop and does analysis of football part time.

Can Rene broadcast a Rutgers game and then arrest Shady for impersonating a coach?

Tom who are we sponsoring this year for board NIL

Tom who are we sponsoring this year for board NIL
We haven’t had our meeting and vote yet.

My personal thought is to sponsor a high character type player who has financial issues. Where our help could make a big difference.

I think we also want to identify a senior with high character and sponsor them. Probably to a lesser degree. This player probably won’t be a big name. Last year Rhino got this.

And bring in a guest athlete from an Olympic sport for every or almost every home game, and have them participate in the tailgate

Donations are down some and it looks like it will be tough to do everything we would like to do.

The executive council needs to talk about this though and get on the same page. See where we are with money, and try and figure out how to make the biggest impact we can with what we have to work with.

We will meet soon and I will post what we end up deciding to do. It is important to all of us to be as transparent about the process as possible.

Can Rene broadcast a Rutgers game and then arrest Shady for impersonating a coach?
Don’t you have to actually do things a coach would do like call plays that might help your team win? Or coach players up?

It may be easier to arrest Shady for theft or fraud, it’s obvious he’s stealing millions of dollars claiming he earns a paycheck when he has nothing to show for the claim. ;) And we have yet to see where he has ever coached a player up, juxtaposed with infinite evidence of coaching all of his five and four star players down to one and two stars.

Oh man I can’t wait!
What’s the word on any other new Cuse FB podcasts? I listen to LockedIN and Militia and like them both but no one seems to be a legit FB expert we need. I miss Marona’s show. He was the most knowledge host going and trusted his instincts and essential afraid to be honest

Oh man I can’t wait!
What’s the word on any other new Cuse FB podcasts? I listen to LockedIN and Militia and like them both but no one seems to be a legit FB expert we need. I miss Marona’s show. He was the most knowledge host going and trusted his instincts and essential afraid to be honest
The Bleav in Syracuse podcast with Mike McCallister is good as is The Orange Zone. I enjoy Axe and Emily’s too.

Oh man I can’t wait!
I listen to Bleav with Mike McCallister and the new Brent Axe/Emily Leiker one. Both are decent. I gave the Locked In one more of a chance that I probably should have last year. Those guys are so freaking negative. Finally I thought, "Why am I putting myself through this?", and stopped listening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom