The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

God our defense is fun to watch, if only our offense was competent tonight

we gotta relax. top 20 team, playing us at home, with a top 3 defense in America, against a FROSH qb... this is just not a game u expect to win. we have done ourselves proud so far. it is what it is. we are hanging around. this is the ACC... teams are good. we dont get to play Uconn and Rutgers every week.

We need to get Broyld the ball moving across the field. That seemed to open things up for our success early on.

Scaredy cat offense. JC please get a competent OC in here that's all I ask. I would take Mike Leach in a Hanibel Lector face mask.

Really sad because we could have won this game.
Its even sadder we don't have the personnel to run a competent offense.

We need to get Broyld the ball moving across the field. That seemed to open things up for our success early on.
We can't give him the time to get himself up to top speed to cross the field before Long gets hit.

Lets go offense one big play...One big play...One big play if I say it enough it might happen

we gotta relax. top 20 team, playing us at home, with a top 3 defense in America, against a FROSH qb... this is just not a game u expect to win. we have done ourselves proud so far. it is what it is. we are hanging around. this is the ACC... teams are good. we dont get to play Uconn and Rutgers every week.
One day soon I want to be as good as Clemson, not resigned to the fact we're not.

3rd down and 4 is not where you want to be? Ok dude, you thought it was 3rd and longer, don't make it worse by continuing your misguided thought process.

For the love of god make a play to help the kid out. Just make the easy catch guys

Raise your hand if you knew he'd miss that. Can't expect him to hit 3 long fgs in one game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom