The Official "Favorite Beer Thread" | Syracusefan.com

The Official "Favorite Beer Thread"

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Keep our minds off of Fab for a minute.

What are we washing our "dinner from last night" with?

Have a few days before game day, we've only lost 1 game and Georgetown still sucks. We are in a pretty good spot people.

So let me see. What is your favorite beer choice while watching a Syracuse sporting event?

I'll say Yuengling. Although some shotgunning of keystones during halftime is likely..

Bell's Hopslam (only comes out once a year and out now)
Stone IPA

wow, this topic is right in my wheelhouse...

I love all beer. Guiness is liquid gold. I would need 20 minutes to list all of my faves. There is one beer that was pretty damn good that I dont think is made anymore. I think Pete's Wicked used to have a kind called Wanderlust which was simply amazing. Havent seen it in years.

Blue Moon, Hoegaarden (thanks to a referral from a poster here), Just about anything brewed at Sweetwater in Dulles.

Wow too many to really pin down.

I would say that Duvel is right up there, almost its own style and its always a treat to enjoy one or two or . . . .

Nugget Necture should be out soon and thats always a winter favorite in my area.

wow, this topic is right in my wheelhouse...

I love all beer. Guiness is liquid gold. I would need 20 minutes to list all of my faves. There is one beer that was pretty damn good that I dont think is made anymore. I think Pete's Wicked used to have a kind called Wanderlust which was simply amazing. Havent seen it in years.
I lived in Australia for 4.5 months, and they have a beer called Pure Blonde. Delicious! Too bad it cost 50 dollars for a 30 rack..

BTW if you have to put a piece of fruit in your beer, not only are you gay as hell (F the PC people) you are not a beer drinker.
Agreed.. even though I like Blue Moon.. which has orange peel in it.. not a fan of dropping in the orange

I lived in Australia for 4.5 months, and they have a beer called Pure Blonde. Delicious! Too bad it cost 50 dollars for a 30 rack..

Wow pretty steep. I spent over $100 for a case of Sam Adams Triple Bock once. Well worth the money.

Yech...really not a beer. More like beer flavored water.
I have tried tons of micro brews and the "expensive" beers. I always come back to that silver can. Although, I will never turn down a Sam Adams.

BTW if you have to put a piece of fruit in your beer, not only are you gay as hell (F the PC people) you are not a beer drinker.
My roommate (who posts on this board) used to always drink Bud Light Lime. You can imagine the heat he took..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom