The Official "Favorite Beer Thread" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Official "Favorite Beer Thread"

Wow pretty steep. I spent over $100 for a case of Sam Adams Triple Bock once. Well worth the money.
They tax the hell out of liquor and beer there. Only thing cheap was boxed wine..

Any beer is good beer (even Coors Light cusetown), but lately I've been into Blue Point (Toasted Lager and Hoptical Illusion)... really nice beer that I was just introduced to recently.

Chimay Blue Lable

Excellent beer, if you haven't tried it St. Bernarus Apt 12 is along these lines and great as well. If you prefer a boozier style quad La Trappe Quad is the best IMO (formerly Koningshoeven)

I have tried tons of micro brews and the "expensive" beers. I always come back to that silver can. Although, I will never turn down a Sam Adams.

Dude I am all for drinking crap ass beer. I actually endorse it someimes. Nothing wrong with picking up a sixer of PBR pounders. But Coors Light I cant stomach.

Keep our minds off of Fab for a minute.

What are we washing our "dinner from last night" with?

Have a few days before game day, we've only lost 1 game and Georgetown still sucks. We are in a pretty good spot people.

So let me see. What is your favorite beer choice while watching a Syracuse sporting event?

I'll say Yuengling. Although some shotgunning of keystones during halftime is likely..

Ommegang. Born in Cooperstown, natural connection.

drinks of choice. Coors light, Cab Franc or Merlot, scotch.

My roommate (who posts on this board) used to always drink Bud Light Lime. You can imagine the heat he took..
That's almost as bad as Miller Chill.

Wow pretty steep. I spent over $100 for a case of Sam Adams Triple Bock once. Well worth the money.

The Hopslam I mention that Bell's sells once a year (now) is $75 a case. I am willing to pay it for two reasons. One, its 10% alcohol yet very smooth so 6 of those is like a case of Coors light and secondarily my wife has a habit of counting the beers i drink and she has yet to catch on to fact #1.

Labatt 50 of course (getting hard to find).
Duetsches IPA

Living down near State College right now and Slab Cabin by Otto (pretty awesome name) is a great IPA

What is your favorite beer choice while watching a Syracuse sporting event?

The one in my hand.

Or should I say, the two in my hands, because frequently before SU games I am a two fisted lush.

I'm going to catch hell for this.... Coors Light.

Mine too.

I also like IBC apricot wheat. Blue moon is solid. Abita. And i'll fancy it up occasionally, but an ice cold coors light with dark blue mountains on a hot summer night is my favorite.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mine too.

I also like IBC apricot wheat. Blue moon is solid. Abita. And i'll fancy it up occasionally, but an ice cold coors light with dark blue mountains on a hot summer night is my favorite.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
I love Abita. Great flavors.

Always been a bud light guy. Just started getting into Hefeweizen and I love the Alaskan White

All-time favorite - Bass.

Summer fun - Leinie's Summer Shandy

Always been a bud light guy. Just started getting into Hefeweizen and I love the Alaskan White
Hefeweizen is good as well.. enjoy that.. currently have a sixer sitting next to the hoegaarden

You should check out Weihenstephaner's Hefe, classic goodness.

Smithwick's (Smiddick's). Any Sam product, any IPA. Nothing is"'hands down" - too many good brews out there. Still like to throw down a Blue when I miss home...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom