the Refs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

the Refs

Interestingly enough, I took a peak over at the Villanova board and many of them are complaining about how the refs screwed them.

Hess is ok, but Stephens is in the top 3 worst refs in college bb, in my opinion and apparently he gets all the work he wants. Often complaning about the refs after a loss is sour grapes, but after a win, it's legitimate. Vill was under-cutting and using their shoulders and moving picks all game and it seemed like they got called 1 out of 4 or 5 times they did it. The third ref just ran up and down the court with his whistle in his mouth, apparently afraid to call anything.
Negative.

What did we do to deserve the pleasure of having Stephens and Hess do 3 of our games already - including the 2 biggest in the Dome so far this year?! They definitely appear to be the new candidates to replace Burr and Higgins as the refs the Dome faithful love to hate - for good reason. I know they can't hear me from the 3rd level but I've done my best to let them know they suck - now if only my voice can hold out the rest of the year :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom