The Tez Walker Saga... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Tez Walker Saga...

Check must’ve cleared. NCAA is a joke. Makes sht up as they go. Also what “new information?” What possibly could’ve happened since they deemed him ineligible that would now make him eligible? And if this information put him over the line of being eligible, why would UNC not give them that information to begin with? Shady to say the least.

I'm oddly, and likely stupidly, more confident that we win than I was before when I was fairly certain this was gonna be an L.

Figures. Can't freaking stand the tar holes. This will be all we hear about during the game I bet too. We need to win this game. Prove that we can win a game like this when we have enough pieces to do so.

This feels so scripted in disappointment. Lose a tough one at UNC, get smoked at FSU- walk into VT banged up and lose a game we should win, come back and get the win vs BC then it's Deja vu vs Pitt where the neutral game bites us and we limp into GT and lose again with a bowl game saving win at home vs Wake.

Obviously hoping that is all dead wrong.

Last edited:
Yep, this week...

giphy.gif

No use in whining about it now, the team should be prepared regardless.

this is a positive for Walker -- the NCAA sucks and I am happy for him that he is eligible to play

unfortunate for Syracuse of course, but he should never have been sitting anyway
The NCAA could have done the right thing at the beginning of the season, or cleared him 2 weeks ago, or Monday of this week. But surprise, now Cuse has no prep time to get ready for him

Has he been practicing all this time?

Check must’ve cleared. NCAA is a joke. Makes sht up as they go. Also what “new information?” What possibly could’ve happened since they deemed him ineligible that would now make him eligible? And if this information put him over the line of being eligible, why would UNC not give them that information to begin with? Shady to say the least.
It is less the NCAA makes it up as they go than that the BT and SEC tell the NCAA what they can do at each point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom