The Tez Walker Saga... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Tez Walker Saga...

But has he built anything yet with the QB? Might take a game or two for them to get in sync.
In camp, some. He's been practicing as part of the scout team all season. So he's playing against our DBs and getting passes from our back up QBs.

Figures. Can't freaking stand the tar holes. This will be all we hear about during the game I bet too. We need to win this game. Prove that we can win a game like this when we have enough pieces to do so.

This feels so scripted in disappointment. Lose a tough one at UNC, get smoked at FSU- walk into VT banged up and lose a game we should win, come back and get the win vs BC then it's Deja vu vs Pitt where the neutral game bites us and we limp into GT and lose again with a bowl game saving win at home vs Wake.

Obviously hoping that is all dead wrong.
Dude I hate you! you damn Cusetradamus! Spot on. Ughh

looking for a possible silver lining, this may force the NC coaches to artificially tinker with the lineup and rotations right before their upcoming game. Sometimes this can affect chemistry and weird things can happen. Does anyone remember Trevor Lawrence’s debut in the middle of a season? It stole a lot of media attention and possibly created some internal distractions with game week preparation. Let’s hope the same thing happens here.

Player becomes eligible on Thursday and can play on Saturday?

Isn't there a rule requiring a certain number of practices before a player can participate in full contact?

Player becomes eligible on Thursday and can play on Saturday?

Isn't there a rule requiring a certain number of practices before a player can participate in full contact?
Sounds like he was practicing

looking for a possible silver lining, this may force the NC coaches to artificially tinker with the lineup and rotations right before their upcoming game. Sometimes this can affect chemistry and weird things can happen. Does anyone remember Trevor Lawrence’s debut in the middle of a season? It stole a lot of media attention and possibly created some internal distractions with game week preparation. Let’s hope the same thing happens here.
Please be right, please..on my knees

Figures. Can't freaking stand the tar holes. This will be all we hear about during the game I bet too. We need to win this game. Prove that we can win a game like this when we have enough pieces to do so.

This feels so scripted in disappointment. Lose a tough one at UNC, get smoked at FSU- walk into VT banged up and lose a game we should win, come back and get the win vs BC then it's Deja vu vs Pitt where the neutral game bites us and we limp into GT and lose again with a bowl game saving win at home vs Wake.

I get it, we all have seen Syracuse football and it’s natural for our minds to go pessimistic on the season script. But to call a game in which we are 10 pt dogs on the road against a ranked team a must-win is crazy.

Before the season, we all knew that we needed to get off to a strong start (which we did). While it would/would’ve been nice to have won 1/3 of the gauntlet here, the key is to survive and stay relatively healthy.

If we are 4-3 with a healthy Shrader going into the bye week with VT, Pitt, BC, GT, and Wake remaining, I still like our chances to win at least 4/5 and finish the regular season with 8+ wins, which everyone should be happy with

I get it, we all have seen Syracuse football and it’s natural for our minds to go pessimistic on the season script. But to call a game in which we are 10 pt dogs on the road against a ranked team a must-win is crazy.

Before the season, we all knew that we needed to get off to a strong start (which we did). While it would/would’ve been nice to have won 1/3 of the gauntlet here, the key is to survive and stay relatively healthy.

If we are 4-3 with a healthy Shrader going into the bye week with VT, Pitt, BC, GT, and Wake remaining, I still like our chances to win at least 4/5 and finish the regular season with 8+ wins, which everyone should be happy with

Being 4-3 and staying healthy sounds nice.. especially the healthy part. For whatever reason that's been very difficult to do. Shrader will have to do more for us to be competitive given the massive losses at WR. 4-3 and banged up and that's where a repeat of last year is my concern.

Maybe this year the patterns with this program can break. I hope so and of course its logical to say we can win 4 of the last 5 if we, especially Shrader, are healthy. Outside the 10 win season haven't seen it be it because of injuries and other factors. This year now it's how the ACC schedule worked out for us... but it's always something.

We should be fine heading into VT. We're coming off a bye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom