This game Friday has me stressing out!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This game Friday has me stressing out!!!!

Tree your gal... tell me there is a s e x reference ive never heard before. Please explain.
Cats, felines, cougars, or in general pussys from a hunting sense are treed by those hunting them. Same with lions. Im not a hunter but Rhodies ridge backs that are used for Lion/Cougar hunting Tree the cat for the hunter.

Here is how I view the season which is how everyone should view the season

We cant win a NC
We cant win the ACC

So lets just try to see if we can get to 6 wins and make a crappy bowl to build for next season.

Aside from that there isnt anything to be stressed over.
I'd love to play golf with you but am not as fatalistic. The primary value of SU basketball & football is experiential. The players will remember their time on the field till the day they die and by virtue of the endless stories from fans, it's important to them on an "I was there" basis. People remember that one time in their lives that SU won the NC, the win over Nebraska or when SU went to the Sugar Bowl undefeated. One of the running backs on the field may be the next Joe Morris, and we'll remember him with toasts at the tailgates. Pearl Washington is on the minds of many of us, 30 years after he struck awe. We've had a lot of memorable seasons in several sports. Not because they won a NC or the ACC but because they created events that inspired us. The next great win will be memorable and may come this year. That story isn't written yet.

Cats, felines, cougars, or in general pussys from a hunting sense are treed by those hunting them. Same with lions. Im not a hunter but Rhodies ridge backs that are used for Lion/Cougar hunting Tree the cat for the hunter.
I feel like im in school again. Keep learnin me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom