Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

that article just WOW.

A couple things

-Why is Ishaq still talking about his "brand?" nobody even knows he's on the team besides Syracuse and ND fans

- Why does the Fizz continue to push this Rotchill Medor guy? It's like they are buying paid to push him to Cuse

- Holley has visited Syracuse several times, False. Holley is a 5 star recruit, False. It's like they are making it up as they go

-As for Mavety I heard over the Summer that it was going to be very difficult for him to ever qualify. Maybe it's good we lost out on that.

- As for Holley it looks like it's back to Penn St, and if Syracuse can some how get a visit. OSU has backed off, and not sure how interested UF is. Same with ND. If he continues to push off his commitment I wouldn't mind backing into him a la Wayne Morgan
"Difficult to qualify " only means a nother prior JC delay ,so what if he comes. he dominates. He ain't coming so its moot.

Sorry can you speak up! I cannot hear you over these 24 cups
How many you been alive for divided by how many you remember divided by how many were on tv so you could bare witness.

Trick question. Canada doesn't have cable yet

Soon tho.

Sorry can you speak up! I cannot hear you over these 24 cups

Please come back to the present. You are like the Cowboy fans who want to live in the past over their championships. Montreal hasn't smelled victory since 1993.

Please come back to the present. You are like the Cowboy fans who want to live in the past over their championships. Montreal hasn't smelled victory since 1993.
Difference is Habs are the holy grail of hockey. Thats a fact

How many you been alive for divided by how many you remember divided by how many were on tv so you could bare witness.

Trick question. Canada doesn't have cable yet

Soon tho.
I smell either a leaf fan or a jealus american hockey fan that knows you can never beat Canada. Can we return to talking about Thomas Holley, your ignorant fool.

I smell either a leaf fan or a jealus american hockey fan that knows you can never beat Canada. Can we return to talking about Thomas Holley, your ignorant fool.
Are you calling yourself the board ignorant fool? Canadians. Not a single purpose. Whats under your ground is worth way more than anything above it.

Are you calling yourself the board ignorant fool? Canadians. Not a single purpose. Whats under your ground is worth way more than anything above it.
that's equivalent to being racist

Maybe anger got the best of you. If you wish to apologize let me know...

@NYPost_Brazille: Lincoln All-American DT Thomas Holley reportedly down to Ohio State, Florida and Penn State., Hearing, however, Ohio State, has backed off.

Such a shame that kid doesn't want to stay in-state. Could come in next year and possible start. Bright lights...

@NYPost_Brazille: Lincoln All-American DT Thomas Holley reportedly down to Ohio State, Florida and Penn State., Hearing, however, Ohio State, has backed off.
BOO! Penn State?

I understand these are highschool kids but if they want to associate themselves with pedophilia, someone in their life really needs to help them understand why that is a terrible choice.

He's going to Penn State. And Brazilier is wayyyyy behind the 8 ball on Ohio State backing off.

Larry Johnson Sr. is worth his weight in gold. Guy really nails kids down. (I feel like i have this exact post every year.)

Wonder what happens if LJ leaves this year? He isn't going to FLA. Didn't expect him to choose Cuse, but a bit surprised we didn't even get an official

Such a shame that kid doesn't want to stay in-state. Could come in next year and possible start. Bright lights...

its only a shame that he won't give syracuse at least a courtesy visit.

its only a shame that he won't give syracuse at least a courtesy visit.
When I see kids like this ,I kind of figure there is more braun than brain Not even a courtesy visit is extremely shortsighted.

When I see kids like this ,I kind of figure there is more braun than brain Not even a courtesy visit is extremely shortsighted.
He gave us a courtesy unofficial. He doesn't want to come here. No need to personally attack him.

BOO! Penn State?

I understand these are highschool kids but if they want to associate themselves with pedophilia, someone in their life really needs to help them understand why that is a terrible choice.
C'mon, that's a horrific response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom