Time to start facing some hard truths | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Time to start facing some hard truths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things were bad short term coupled with huge long term question marks (basketball post Boeheim). How is it unreasonable to have been worried back in May?

I think I'm mainly just amused by the fact that this was bumped by a guy trying to say "I told you so!" despite the fact that he wanted to physically fight an insider who thought all along that Battle would wind up at Syracuse.

Things were bad short term coupled with huge long term question marks (basketball post Boeheim). How is it unreasonable to have been worried back in May?

That's why you don't make knee jerk reactions.

I think I'm mainly just amused by the fact that this was bumped by a guy trying to say "I told you so!" despite the fact that he wanted to physically fight an insider who thought all along that Battle would wind up at Syracuse.

Woah woah woah, really? I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

When I come to Syracuse this October, I must go to Applebees and find this guy and have a beer with him.

We aren't suppose to make knee jerk reactions yet what were you doing calling out the board insiders? Tyus Battle and his family didn't owe Syracuse University, coaches, or its fans a decision right away. Yet you kept harping on the fact he hadn't committed right away.

CuseHulk said:
Want to know the definition of a knee jerk reaction?

I posted that we should keep an eye on Chukwu's transfer options about three weeks before he visited SU.

Your reaction was genius..something like "why should we listen to you, you said we were getting Battle."

It's really the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors