Tommy DeVito | Syracusefan.com

Tommy DeVito

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a td classic overthrow in the 4th that gave me flashbacks. He has been solid though.

At first glance, I thought this was about Danny DeVito LOL.

I hope Tommy does well. I wish it worked out better for him here but it was probably best for all parties at the time to go their own way.

He did look good. Obviously he’s got an nfl arm. But he really doesn’t make game changing throws. Manages the game well, but really doesn’t do much downfield…which completely blows m mind given what he showed in 2018.
Yeah, but when he gets in he's playing with the backup line, and they are not good.

He did look good. Obviously he’s got an nfl arm. But he really doesn’t make game changing throws. Manages the game well, but really doesn’t do much downfield…which completely blows m mind given what he showed in 2018.
I think he has a real chance to stick as a backup for a while. There will be some organization that can’t resist.

It’s a weird comparison but the first exhibition that Cole Swider played here I thought he’d hang around on some NBA rosters because he would absolutely kill workouts. The fundamentals are so, so good. Things can just go downhill when live bullets are flying.

He's not very elusive, but then again neither was Tom Brady.

At first glance, I thought this was about Danny DeVito LOL.

I hope Tommy does well. I wish it worked out better for him here but it was probably best for all parties at the time to go their own way.

I thought it was about Goodfellas or The Four Seasons.

TD’s first MNF start, what do you think you’ll hear? I’m going with Tommy DeVito, quarterback, Don Bosco Prep, Jerrrrrsey.

I thought it was about Goodfellas or The Four Seasons.

TD’s first MNF start, what do you think you’ll hear? I’m going with Tommy DeVito, quarterback, Don Bosco Prep, Jerrrrrsey.
Nah. He will say Illinois

He and his family enjoyed that season there

He definitely graduated college at the perfect time with 32 jobs holding clipboards being added to the NFL with the new 3rd QB being active and available. That should allow him to hang around for a while even if he never starts a game which I wouldn't be certain about.

He's played well in the preseason. He's done exactly what he's been asked to do. The one INT he threw was an end of the game situation. I'd be shocked if he didn't make the roster as the third string QB.
Agreed. He offers game management. No one needs their 3rd string to be anything more really. They want a smart guy in the QB room who is affordable and a stop gap if s*** hits the fan. He could make a living off of that set up and that’s pretty not that bad. Interesting path on getting there I must say when he was at cuse I never would have imagined he could stick in the NFL in any capacity. Kudos to him.

He's played well in the preseason. He's done exactly what he's been asked to do. The one INT he threw was an end of the game situation. I'd be shocked if he didn't make the roster as the third string QB.
More likely to be stashed on the PS this year. Can’t imagine Daboll carrying 3 QBs.

Nah. He will say Illinois

He and his family enjoyed that season there
I listened to the Giants radio call, Chris Carino and Sean O'Hara, neither of them did much homework because at least twice they said Tommy played for Syracuse and never mentioned Illinois. Kinda tells you how much college football is followed in NYC metro.

I listened to the Giants radio call, Chris Carino and Sean O'Hara, neither of them did much homework because at least twice they said Tommy played for Syracuse and never mentioned Illinois. Kinda tells you how much college football is followed in NYC metro.
And didn’t O’Hara go to Rutgers? I guess he doesn’t follow his own alma mater or the B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom