Tommy | Syracusefan.com

Tommy

zjscuse

All Conference
All the irrational posters needa chill, its the kids first start i gurantee you were all the same people shooting crap from the hip after the western michigan game and praising the kid after unc... RELAXXXXX

I think he just likes the Carrier Dome

Wonder what the splits are home/away.

Not his first start but I hear you he's still a baby first game of the year no reason to be concerned.

Yeah not too worried.

He wants to win and was trying to showcase the cannon too much. Just settle and relax. Make the throws you can and don't force it. Let the game come to you.

Last edited:
Typical board bearishness when the game isn’t going as planned. That gameplan was as vanilla as you can get. Tommy missed a few throws, the WRs dropped a few, there was some miscommunication. Get those issues out against Liberty, not an ACC foe.

Not worried whatsoever. He’ll be fine and the D has his back in the other side.

The overthrows don't scare me, but the decision making did. Hope this week of practice lets them tighten up and we come out ready for Maryland.
The side arm endzone interception was bad but it happens. Dungey learned from his check down int’s, dino can help tommy with this.

He was bad tonight but he’ll get better. He played well at times last year.

I am a bit concerned. I know he is young and needs time to develop but that was a terrible football game by Tommy. His last two games has been bad. It makes me nervous to go on the road against Maryland... After seeing that I wish we would have Holy Cross in the dome next week instead just to get some confidence.

i dont know how to be too upset since watching on TV you have no idea what the issues where.. the 2 INTS were bad throws. But the issue is more was he not seeing guys who were open or were guts not getting open?

I'm not even slightly worried. Our game plan of not showing too much coupled with the emphasis on runs and swing passes clearly limits what any QB can do. We barely took any shots. Use this game, adjust and learn. This was always going to be a weird game. On to week 2!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom