Tyler MFing Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Tyler MFing Roberson

B

Brooky03

because you can't have too many Tyler Roberson threads. Dude is killing it and really putting his mark on this tournament. The whole team is doing a good job of stepping up individually when needed, but he is really doing something special.

It was great that the announcers gave him credit for keeping the ball alive on several occasions - those second chance points don't happen without his effort, even if it doesn't show up in the rebound column on the stat sheet.

because you can't have too many Tyler Roberson threads. Dude is killing it and really putting his mark on this tournament. The whole team is doing a good job of stepping up individually when needed, but he is really doing something special.

Better than the Duke effort!

It was great that the announcers gave him credit for keeping the ball alive on several occasions - those second chance points don't happen without his effort, even if it doesn't show up in the rebound column on the stat sheet.

Normally they would have kept quiet but it was just too amazing to watch not to say something!!!!

Just amazing!!! He's totally redeemed himself times 4!!!

Roberson's been incredible for us. I thought it was really telling that when he came out of the game for a short breather with a few minutes left, Gonzaga got like 8 straight offensive rebounds. I hope that this is just the beginning of him finally fulfilling his potential. If it's not can we PLEASE bookmark this thread to help us have some perspective on the positive he has done for our program?

knocked down most of his free throws too. Team is shooting good at the line

I swear, his freethrow shooting has gotten so much better in the tourney. It actually reminds me of Baye's FT shooting during our final four run. Didn't he shoot like 85% or something on a bunch of attempts and also managed to catch the ball most of the time without fumbling it.

I swear, his freethrow shooting has gotten so much better in the tourney. It actually reminds me of Baye's FT shooting during our final four run. Didn't he shoot like 85% or something on a bunch of attempts and also managed to catch the ball most of the time without fumbling it.

Where is that building? NYC? where?

yanked quick in the first half and we tank double digits. doubt we see that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom