Tyler MFing Roberson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler MFing Roberson

yanked quick in the first half and we tank double digits. doubt we see that again.
Yeah, I wonder why he did that? Robie was on fire? Was he tired???? JB doesn't believe players get tired!

Roberson's been incredible for us. I thought it was really telling that when he came out of the game for a short breather with a few minutes left, Gonzaga got like 8 straight offensive rebounds. I hope that this is just the beginning of him finally fulfilling his potential. If it's not can we PLEASE bookmark this thread to help us have some perspective on the positive he has done for our program?

My neighbors must have heard me screaming at the TV when he was out of the game during that stretch. Probably needed a blow but his board presence was the main reason for the win.

I'd love to know exactly how many offensive tips Roberson has had this year. I'm sure they don't get counted on the stat sheet, but he's had so many big ones all year long. The way he kept the ball alive so G could get his own rebound was a perfect example.

Love the kid when he's like this.

I'd love to know exactly how many offensive tips Roberson has had this year. I'm sure they don't get counted on the stat sheet, but he's had so many big ones all year long. The way he kept the ball alive so G could get his own rebound was a perfect example.

Yep, he's like a young Dennis Rodman without the airhead factor. He had a couple of funks during the season, but he's been the Tasmanian Devil in the tournament.

Last edited:
You can make a lot of coin by just be a great rebounder at the next level. I can Tyler getting a solid look after next season.

There were also several times I saw him trying to chase down balls he never got to...and probably didnt havent a shot at getting to...but he went after every loose ball just trying to get a hand on it. Amazing effort all night

Never noticed coaches before singling out someone for driving them nuts...2 in a week for TR

Notice at the half, Few didn't even hesitate to name TR as his primary source of vexation ... :)

Yeah, I wonder why he did that? Robie was on fire? Was he tired???? JB doesn't believe players get tired!

I know he got pulled at one point for not closing out the right way on a made Wilt 3. I think that was in the first half.

I know he got pulled at one point for not closing out the right way on a made Wilt 3. I think that was in the first half.

I remember that play well. Yeah, that's the hard part for Tyler. He goes like a madman after offensive boards, the other team gets the rebound and pushes the ball, and he has to get back into defensive position. They pushed the ball on that play and the kid hit a good transition three. He turned awkwardly at it and that was the problem But he was hustling the whole time. Sometimes the other guy just executes a play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom