Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I'm told (or hope) that Boeheim and Hop concurrently punched Coach K. In the throat at the airport, making them the first coaches to return from Spain to come see Battle... showing they have the most love for him

I'm told (or hope) that Boeheim and Hop concurrently punched Coach K. In the throat at the airport, making them the first coaches to return from Spain to come see Battle... showing they have the most love for him
I would love to see that. Lawrinson14 you got any free time? ;)

What's deal with Battle, Francis? When is his timetable to commit? Or is he just taking his time and will commit sometime during his senior year

I didn't realize Murray possibly reclassifying to 2015 was a legit option. If the staff has known this could happen for a while then not offering him makes a bit more sense since we have no room in the 2015 class for him. I am still not a fan of the Battle camp communicating that offering another guard means its quits for them with us. I mean is that also the stipulations that UK, Duke ect are getting? I doubt it.

What's deal with Battle, Francis? When is his timetable to commit? Or is he just taking his time and will commit sometime during his senior year
No timetable. He and his family will just enjoy the process and keep visiting various schools doing their due diligence. I wouldn't expect a decision until his senior yr.

No timetable. He and his family will just enjoy the process and keep visiting various schools doing their due diligence. I wouldn't expect a decision until his senior yr.

Francis, correct me if I am wrong, but this seems like one of those recruits we must feel we have a great shot at. The last big NE recruit like this I can remember is Noel, and that didn't end up so well. We have been good in Jersey recently. I wonder what direction the Battles will go. Are they as seedy as the handlers around Noel, someone we stayed in on till the end, despite all the dirty talk. When and do we back out of this publiclly if it starts to go that direction?

Francis, correct me if I am wrong, but this seems like one of those recruits we must feel we have a great shot at. The last big NE recruit like this I can remember is Noel, and that didn't end up so well. We have been good in Jersey recently. I wonder what direction the Battles will go. Are they as seedy as the handlers around Noel, someone we stayed in on till the end, despite all the dirty talk. When and do we back out of this publiclly if it starts to go that direction?
As I stated before, Hop is very tight with Gary Battle(Tyus Dad). Noel's situation was different because he had a shady handler involved. This situation is more about a Father wanting what's best for his son. Question is will he let his son decide on his own or will he be too overbearing and heavily involved like Tobias Harris Pops? JB and Hop are no fools. If it gets to a point where they know things won't go in their favor they'll quickly move on.

As I stated before, Hop is very tight with Gary Battle(Tyus Dad). Noel's situation was different because he had a shady handler involved. This situation is more about a Father wanting what's best for his son. Question is will he let his son decide on his own or will he be too overbearing and heavily involved like Tobias Harris Pops? JB and Hop are no fools. If it gets to a point where they know things won't go in their favor they'll quickly move on.

What about Murray reclassifying? How realistic is it that that happens?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom