UConn Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Thread...

What's amazing to me is, people are drooling over Frank for the second half yet he's 0-4 from the field, 1-2 from the line, 1 Rebound, 1 assist, 2 turnovers and 0 points.
He has gotten to the rim a few times. That is what our offense is lacking. If I am JB, I am telling Howard and Tyus to attack the rim as much as possible.

Hope Howard can continue to penetrate like that. Looked so easy - want more. Great teams should play greater than its' parts - this team has good parts that just don't play well together at all.

What the heck happened to Lydon? He isnt the same player, it's like he hasnt been practicing all summer.

Stats say he's the exact player as last year, except he's got a lower 2pt %.

What's amazing to me is, people are drooling over Frank for the second half yet he's 0-4 from the field, 1-2 from the line, 1 Rebound, 1 assist, 2 turnovers and 0 points.

And yet he made our 2 best plays of the half. The pass to DC and the drive leading to Coleman's (missed) fts prior.

He needs to play better, yes.

Hey at least Colts-Jets will be super competitive!

Hope Howard can continue to penetrate like that. Looked so easy - want more. Great teams should play greater than its' parts - this team has good parts that just don't play well together at all.
This post sounds dirty Cherie. Sorry, I am just trying to entertain myself since this game isn't doing it for me.

Stats say he's the exact player as last year, except he's got a lower 2pt %.
I dont care what the stats say. He never missed as many bunnies last year as he did this year. Plus his closeouts can be awful at times.

upload_2016-12-5_19-59-4.png

You would think that SU would have an idea as to how to attack a zone defense. Team looks absolutely clueless. UConn should stick to 100% zone unless SU starts hitting 3s.

Imagine if we didn't make 10 free throws.

I'm certain Ollie will remind the refs of that the 2nd half. They need to play much better because I bet those free throw attempts will start to even out.

Boeheim: "We're playing well on defense. We're getting good shots, just have to get some to go into the basket."

GOOD SHOTS!

He's James Thues that "allegedly" can shoot. I haven't seen it yet. He doesn't fit in our system...like at all.

Appears like he was a desperation grab to me. Which doesn't make me feel great about things.

Agreed, but if the ball goes in you can overlook a whole lot of other things.

Looking at his career stats, I find it hard to believe that he can't shoot. Hoping he's just slumping right now and will adjust to the level of play and start knocking down shots.

I dont care what the stats say. He never missed as many bunnies last year as he did this year. Plus his closeouts can be awful at times.

Not to be negative but he looks slower and less athletic this year for some reason.

Kinda feel like TT is a year away from being a really dangerous, consistent jump shooter. He already believes in his shot, like 10x Roberson's shot confidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom