UConn Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Thread...

I can't argue with you but I really want him to start playing better at some point.

Yeah, I thought after that last play in the first he would come out and have a good half. Didn't happen thus far.

Even the lob that was a TO was a good play/idea...he needs to get into the lane and get us some easy baskets in a game like this.

I was really reaching to say anything positive. I can't type what I'd really like to say! My wife already told me to stop yelling and swearing at the TV!!!
People will moan here but say the truth. This is horrid basketball. Both ends

Along with DC, I'm happy with Battle tonight. He's continued to shoot it well, and has gotten to the basket a bit more too.

Howard and Roberson coming in.....I'm expecting (demanding) a big run to follow!!!

Howard best start to facilitate.

I don't understand why Lydon is getting zero looks on the low block.

Also, is it possible for Devo to teach Frank how to finish with both hands before the game is over?

Also, is it possible for Devo to teach Frank how to finish with both hands before the game is over?
He has NO post game

Because hes awful down there.

Bernie is not doing his job in practice,
Oh wait...

That's what I'm talking about! Hit the cutters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom