UConn taking it to Nova (up 8) | Syracusefan.com

UConn taking it to Nova (up 8)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Come on Nova.

I said it before - UCONN's path is really not that bad.

Hope there aren't any sharp objects in Marsh's vicinity. It looks like the "mid-major" is going to make a deeper run than we did.:bang:

I hate UConn as much as anyone but always said I didn't want to face them in Marsh, I mean March! ;) Of course only the *guy* ever got any pub here.

iommi said:
Hope there aren't any sharp objects in Marsh's vicinity. It looks like the "mid-major" is going to make a deeper run than we did.:bang:

Wouldn't shock me to see UConn get to the Final 4 now.

Funny how they may be the northeast school playing in New York.

Wouldn't shock me to see UConn get to the Final 4 now.

Funny how they may be the northeast school playing in New York.
UNC is a nightmare matchup for them

Napier is a super stud. Kid just dominates when he needs to. If we had him, we'd be thinking FF.

Jasoncuse said:
Napier is a super stud. Kid just dominates when he needs to. If we had him, we'd be thinking FF.

I still can't figure out why Ennis is rated higher than Napier by the NBA. Napier is an absolute stud.

Napier is putting on a clinic. So that's what 3 points look like.

RichmondCuse said:
Who are the clowns in the SU shirts behind UConn bench cheering them on and doing the sweep the floor thing with the UConn bench every time they score?

I can't believe any SU fan would stick around for this game.

think Napier just fractured his fibula. Believe it or not you can still play through it if it's not a break, Not smart sure and he'll be done though after this game.

think Napier just fractured his fibula. Believe it or not you can still play through it if it's not a break through.

Not questioning your post, but why would you think that? I know there are some orthopedics on the board, are you? Again, both my questions are legit, not sarcastic at all. He does seem to be in a ton of pain. We'll see if UConn can hold on without him.

I watch every UConn game. Napier always acts like he's out for the season at least once per game; this one does look a little more serious. But based on his past I wouldn't put it by him to play up the storyline and act like he broke his leg before he came in with 2 minutes left.

I watch every UConn game. Napier always acts like he's out for the season at least once per game; this one does look a little more serious. But based on his past I wouldn't put it by him to play up the storyline and act like he broke his leg before he came in with 2 minutes left.

On cue, he's at the table...Wow.

Just turned off the game. Verne Lunquist openly cheering...not interested.

Napier is so much better than Ennis. I don't care if he's a few years older, he's a better NBA prospect with his ability to drive, score and shoot the ball. The kid is a gamer and is the only reason UConn is even in the Tourney this year. The rest of that team is pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom