uconnhuskygames.com | Syracusefan.com

uconnhuskygames.com

Eric15

Living Legend
(Please don't faint, Marsh)

This site is amazing if you enjoy vintage Cuse basketball games. Just type "Syracuse" in the search box, and you can watch the majority of SU UConn games of the past 25 years.

I'm currently watching the 1994 Big Monday matchup when we knocked them off in the Dome -- Moten vs. Donyell Marshall.

(Please don't faint, Marsh)

This site is amazing if you enjoy vintage Cuse basketball games. Just type "Syracuse" in the search box, and you can watch the majority of SU UConn games of the past 25 years.

I'm currently watching the 1994 Big Monday matchup when we knocked them off in the Dome -- Moten vs. Donyell Marshall.

Ugh, Donyell Marshall. I don't think there's a name of a player that hurts more (other than Keith Smart) than him. He was ours, and probably not anyone that stung more in losing as a result of the early 90's NCAA sanctions.

Last night I watched...

1994 Big Monday win
2000 big win in the Dome, #5 vs #6
2006 GMac BET win

I had not seen any of these games since originally watching them live.

Great site thanks. I watched some of the 2005 big east tourny game. I remember telling my brother during the 1st half "we just want it more". If only we played that way a week later against vermont

Great site thanks. I watched some of the 2005 big east tourny game. I remember telling my brother during the 1st half "we just want it more". If only we played that way a week later against vermont

Exactly. Every Syracuse big earned his per diem that night. Those guys worked like maniacs, Watkins especially.

Still looking for the forgotten about 87-88 game at UConn when Stevie stole the inbounds pass and dunked for the win at the buzzer. One of the great finishes in 'Cuse history and seldom spoken of...

Still looking for the forgotten about 87-88 game at UConn when Stevie stole the inbounds pass and dunked for the win at the buzzer. One of the great finishes in 'Cuse history and seldom spoken of...
I believe I remember that game. On an inbounds play if my memory is accurate. It was almost like the Freddie Brown to James Worthy pass. The UConn dude threw it right to Steve who went in for an uncontested dunk to win the game. All happened in the last 10 or so seconds of the game. Remarkable.

Reactions: MGP
MGP said:

Wow ive never seen this, a walk off dunk??

Wow ive never seen this, a walk off dunk??
Yup. Don't think there is any video of it out there - that's why it's kind of been forgotten. Anyone??

Right because the players just didn't want to win more than Vermont. It's funny how we magically "wanted it" more when we started pressing their stiffs late in the game.

Geocities!! And the link still works?!

I wish they had the 2012 game at the Dome. I loved that it was a tight game that we just broke open with that late 22-6 run to win by 18. I watched some of the 2012 game at Gampel - it was amazing how we pushed the ball and were able to do what we wanted inside for good chunks of the game.

I ordered some VHS tapes from this person (is it you, Forza?) in the late 90s. I wish there was a way all the games could be digitized online.

No. It is not me. I just have had the site bookmarked forever. Not sure whether the email address even works...

I do wish I had all those games though...

Having now watched the '89 Duke and '85 BC games, I would love to be able to watch JB's teams through the years to see how they have evolved...

I believe I remember that game. On an inbounds play if my memory is accurate. It was almost like the Freddie Brown to James Worthy pass. The UConn dude threw it right to Steve who went in for an uncontested dunk to win the game. All happened in the last 10 or so seconds of the game. Remarkable.

I was going to suggest that maybe it was forgettable because UConn was basically Rutgers at the point, but by 1988 they were starting a resurgence ending at 20-14.

I was going to suggest that maybe it was forgettable because UConn was basically Rutgers at the point, but by 1988 they were starting a resurgence ending at 20-14.
& their sub-500 team beat us at the Dome earlier that year:bang:

man this site is friggin awesome, looks like they got every uconn ncaa tournament game since 1990. easy to navigate and find games too. someone gotta do this for the cuse !!!!!

How about the ones before 1990? Oh yeah - there weren't any...:rolling:

haha i thought about looking up if they had any tourny games before 1990 but i was too lazy