UNC Academic Fraud Details | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Academic Fraud Details

Oops, and right on Q, CNN has a report on TV with Ganim, Willingham, Jay Scott (?), an ex Dean of curriculum at UNC along with quotes from the current chancellor and Weinstein. Sounds like, just as the whistle blowers said, this was broader, longer, involved more people, and targeted players eligibility . All agreed on that. Unlike what UNC, the AD and itsaboutime lied about. A book by Scott comes out next year. It's called "Cheated". Look for it at a bookstore near you.

They might as well have interviewed Pack Pride. Not an objective source on there. Look up The Drake Group. The truth is in the bank statements.

itsbotime said:
They might as well have interviewed Pack Pride. Not an objective source on there. Look up The Drake Group. The truth is in the bank statements.

The chancellor and Weinstein aren't objective? And if course, the former Director of Curriculum isn't objective. I mean, why would he be? You say he's not objective because he isn't putting a shiny penny on everything.

Nothing personal bees but it really seems like a waste of time to respond to itsbotime any more. There is just a certain percentage of people who disregard credible evidence. It happens re politics too.

NYCSUGrad said:
Nothing personal bees but it really seems like a waste of time to respond to itsbotime any more. There is just a certain percentage of people who disregard credible evidence. It happens re politics too.

Can't argue with that.

The chancellor and Weinstein aren't objective? And if course, the former Director of Curriculum isn't objective. I mean, why would he be? You say he's not objective because he isn't putting a shiny penny on everything.

The chancellor and Wainstein weren't on the panel. And it depends...by Jay Scott, did you mean Jay Smith? Because he is another member of the Drake Group and a partner of Willingham. To have a true objective panel, both sides, not just one, should be present.

itsbotime said:
The chancellor and Wainstein weren't on the panel. And it depends...by Jay Scott, did you mean Jay Smith? Because he is another member of the Drake Group and a partner of Willingham. To have a true objective panel, both sides, not just one, should be present.

Huh? What panel?

All I know is I'm not a Tar Heel fan but, as a resident of N.C .it is disturbing to see the flagship university of the UNC system fall in the national ranks, it's not a good thing.

It also doesn't bode well for the state of N.C. in general.

I'm sure there are plenty of UNC apologetics out there that will just "brush it off"...isn't that the problem?

As for SU. If similar damning evidence is brought forward, my same sentiments as a former WNY'er.

For some reason I feel like nothing will happen to UNC and Roy Williams will become the victim of this entire ordeal.

For some reason I feel like nothing will happen to UNC and Roy Williams will become the victim of this entire ordeal.

Well it seems like the UNC situation might be the barometer for future NCAA action.

SU's situation can't be as bad as UNC right?

If they get the "UNC Pass" like other years, then proportionally Cuse would get the equivalent of going to timeout. (hopefully)