• UNC - #goACC

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Nova - #gooldBigEast

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • too soon - #gfys

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Nova all day. Jay Wright is great.

I dislike Brice Johnson the same amount as Archie DIadiidhaiosochdo, so that cancels out the annoying player factor.

Nova but not even going to watch the game as I can't stand either team.

This. The national media portrays Villanova as a Philly school. The school does not really represent the city in anyway(white collar, rich suburban kids, conservative, it's the freakin Mainline!!) outside of being a rallying point. Every Big 5 school pulls for each other except Villanova. Ugh they suck...

UNC just always irks me. I never like them under Smith, Guthridge, Doherty or Williams. I rather Duke over UNC...

The sinkhole to open up at mid court.

Both fanbases suck.

lol.....that couldn't be more true. Nova people SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I do like Jay Wright though, and outside of Archie, kind of like the way they play.

Not watching -- although as much as all of us might want to rep the ACC now, we all know we have a soft spot for the remnants of the good old BE.

I don't really care. I may start cheering for one team on Monday night, but these are two teams that are playing so well right now. I just want to see a really good (think Memphis vs. Kansas) Nat'l Championship game again.

Nova was always a classy OBE rival and UNC never really pissed me off for an elite college basketball team.

UNC favored by 2 points. Taking Nova is like stealing

Probably UNC, ACC and all. But I'll proudly wear my orange.

And who knows for UNC, Monday might be their last tournament game for a while.

Nova. UNC shouldn't have been able to play in the tourney this year. Hope they lose and the NCAA hammers them for not self-imposing a post-season ban.
Then Nova has more titles than us, and we potentially lose a recruit over it...not a great idea.

I am torn. I can't stand Roy Williams. I don't mind Jay Wright. Advantage Villanova. Villanova is a Catholic school and I despise the corrupt Catholic church for all their disgusting acts. Advantage UNC. I may not watch. My gut tell me that since Villanova shot so well today, they will struggle with their shooting i their next game. I think UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom