Class of 2014 - Updated 2014 Rankings | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Updated 2014 Rankings

Francis, Goodluck has really jumped right? Or is this just cause he dropped back in 2014? Also, with Whitehead being around 35, seems like UK will focus more on Mudiay and Vaughn initially, correct?
Reclassifying to 2014 has helped Goodluck some but he has earned a big time rep over the past year as a dominant shot blocker, which has held a lot of weight with scouts. To be honest I don't view him as a top 25 5 star player, but he'll definitely have a big impact on the defensive end at any school he ends up at. Whitehead at 35 is a joke, but I'm sure he'll keep dominating the circuit over the next month or so and keep rising. As far as UK, I know they like Mudiay, Vaughn, and Booker as 1st tier options at guard. I expect them to eventually be involved with Perkins and if Whitehead continues his hot play then I wouldn't be surprise to see them offer him as well if they feel one of their 1st tier targets might be leaning elsewhere.

Apparently Telep didn't see the clinic Beast Roberson put on Towns - McCullough should jump back over him just by association.

Scouthoops updated top 100

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

I never thought I see the day where I like Jerry Meyer's 247 rankings better than somebody else. McCullough's ranking is just straight lolz status.

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

I never thought I see the day where I like Jerry Meyer's 247 rankings better than somebody else. McCullough's ranking is just straight lolz status.
Yeah, McCullough seems to be staying steady if not rising by all accounts. A sure fire top ten and likely top five. This is nuts.

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

Maybe our pal Kentucky Jerry reads this forum.

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

At least Whitehead got some respect

Can't help but be convinced that these rankings have all sold out somehow and now just push the uncommitted up the rankings & slide down anyone that's signed... happens every year now.

Realistically, players that have committed have almost zero use for their ranking (though obviously they're interested for pride's sake)... so WGAS, I guess. Maybe it could somehow affect their draft stock a year+ down the road by how they were perceived? That'd be a reach.

Can't help but be convinced that these rankings have all sold out somehow and now just push the uncommitted up the rankings & slide down anyone that's signed... happens every year now.

Realistically, players that have committed have almost zero use for their ranking (though obviously they're interested for pride's sake)... so WGAS, I guess. Maybe it could somehow affect their draft stock a year+ down the road by how they were perceived? That'd be a reach.
Could it have anything to do with them catering to those fanbases that have the most subscribers on $cout? And Syracuse is certainly not one of them.

No wonder providence is getting "ranked " players. They're the only fanbase still on that POS

McCullough at 16 lol! People actually pay for this s cout crap.
It's a waste of energy, to be honest. Shock value has gone down in recent months so what they're trying to do...
Simply lost it's cache. I don't even sweat this nonsense any more.
Just don't even give them anything, don't even open that url.

Please take a gander at 0:22, this is the best. Not condoning starting trouble, but he bumps the guy, then act jobs like it's the guy's fault!
Hysterical, I like this kid. Watch the passing after that, can you say gamer?

Played against him this year in RI... He is good... Very high IQ and good passer.. Must say he isn't as quick as I thought he was. I was guarding him some and cut him off a couple times which is saying something because I am not the quickest guy in the world. He didn't have a great game verse us but he has a high reputation. I have to admit, the white kid, #22 dunked on me bad at the end. Did not expect it at all.

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

I always take their rankings with a grain of salt. Daniels is from Kentucky and based out of Lexington, I believe.

16)McCullough
17)Whitehead
18)Perkins
37)Goodluck
49)Chukwu
54)Newton
67)Joseph

Here's the deal: Although plausible and sounding a little paranoid, one could make the assertion that some ranking gurus De-emphasize a kid once he commits to Syracuse. And then there is the school of thought that someone who would rank McCullough at #16 is just flat out stoopid!

You be the judge.

I always take their rankings with a grain of salt. Daniels is from Kentucky and based out of Lexington, I believe.
Well Karl Towns is ranked #10 instead of top 5 so I can't wholeheartedly say Daniels has a Kentucky bias in the 2014 rankings

Funny thing is that UK fans actually think Daniels is more bias towards Louisville than them.

What about this guy?
image.jpg

He's very low brow.

OMG that's just a straight-up overhanging eyebrow rug right there. However, notice that it's ever so slightly lighter in the middle, suggesting magic marker!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom