USA - Panama Match Thread | Syracusefan.com

USA - Panama Match Thread

T

tee1222

Refs kinda crusty, but we are getting some great opportunities early. Keeping possession well so far.

these officials blow- that was a dive.. and they cant seem to see the bright red jerseys knock the ball out.. oh and fabian johnson is really disappointing of late

fellas- we have a pretty good football squad coming together- dont want to jinx it.. glad i just dissed johnson.. lol

Should have been a PK, but I'll take it, seconds after. Altidore just killin it lately. Needed him to step up.
No Landon = Bradley-Dempsey-Altidore. It all seems to start with Bradley being the playmaker.

Should have been a PK, but I'll take it, seconds after. Altidore just killin it lately. Needed him to step up.
No Landon = Bradley-Dempsey-Altidore. It all seems to start with Bradley being the playmaker.
When Bradley plays up it seems good things happen

i love bradley- very good center middie- tough defender.. playmaker. this group is fun to watch the past 3 matches - 2nd half d is critical

The crowd sounds great. Too bad the surface blows. Could Columbus lose its place as Fortress America for must-win games?

So, are there no Sundays in September when the Seahawks and Mariners are both at home?

Attendance for last night's Mariners-Astros 3-2 thriller (Hisashi Iwakuma got the win) - 12,811

As much as I like the "bite" that Jermaine jones brings, i think he is a liability on offense and Bradley doesn't show up as much. Good things happen when Bradley goes forward more.
You said what I said better! :oops:

Mmmm Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol.
NOW LET'S GO!
Keep possession and leave these guys in the dust.

Great goal, especially when you consider Eddie Johnson is approximately 137 years old.

(Imagine my shock learning just now that he's 4 years younger than me...it feels like he's been around FOREVER)

Can't wait to have 10 points and bump Mexico to third place. I would love to have our berth locked up and have them needing to beat us to get in.

Do you guys hear the chants in the crowd? - You're not going, you're not going, you're not going to Brazil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom